• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The strangest of all fixture days

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The EFL fixture lists are released today

So, this morning at 9am the football fixtures for the new season will be released but it surely won’t feel like a normal release of the football fixtures as it won’t coincide with the bookings of trains, buses, hotels and days out for the football.

read more here...

EFL.jpg

The first South Wales derby of the season is scheduled for December 12 at Cardiff City Stadium, with the return fixture at the Liberty set to take place on March 20.

We're also playing all the other teams home and away on other dates.

According to the club site we are playing Newport on the 5th at one o’clock in the morning. Can we sneak in in the dark.

Alf6 said:
According to the club site we are playing Newport on the 5th at one o’clock in the morning. Can we sneak in in the dark.
Saturday lunchtime for me, excellent.

Fixtures available here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/scores-fixtures/2020-12

Subject to TV changes

Preston Away will be a tough fixture and a good yardstick to measure our potential by.
Hopefully we will have a new forward addition ,and with korey giving our midfield a bit of steel and woodman back in goal we will have a good spine to build the team around .

Away to start and away to finish. Shouldn't happen really but as I'm extremely unlikely to attend any of the 46 fixtures it doesn't really matter what order they come in.

https://twitter.com/swansnews/status/1296727702825766912

EFL are going to have to decide they policy on spectators which will, in turn, be affected by announcements from Westminster and Cardiff.
It always looks to me that we have Avery high %age of older spectators who would be in the 'high risk' category for catching CV19.
A hell of a job (impossible) getting this right.

Badlands said:
EFL are going to have to decide they policy on spectators which will, in turn, be affected by announcements from Westminster and Cardiff.
It always looks to me that we have Avery high %age of older spectators who would be in the 'high risk' category for catching CV19.
A hell of a job (impossible) getting this right.

It's one thing I don't envy them on, that's for sure

The trip up the road in December, I've a feeling that if fans are allowed in, it'll be a low number of home supporters but no away fans.
Hopefully come March we'll be somewhere near normality.

J_B said:
Away to start and away to finish. Shouldn't happen really but as I'm extremely unlikely to attend any of the 46 fixtures it doesn't really matter what order they come in.

Seems to happen to us a lot !! Scott Sinclair nailed on to score

Presumably there's going to be some sort of streaming option again for season ticket holders as we're not going to be allowed into the ground?

J_B said:

and away on Boxing day.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back