• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

Niigata Jack said:
Its been a cracking series Jaxs, only managed to see the last three wickets as they happened, so watched the highlights, what a performance from Broad in his last overs of his career, stuff of fairy tales fair play, he hits a 6 off the very last ball he'll face and then takes the final two Aussie wickets to win the Test, Awesome.

Pity that he's decided to finish, he clearly still has plenty to offer, lets hope Jofra Archer can get fit and stay injury free.

I fear jofras injuries will mean we only see him play white ball cricket, possibly only T20, hope I’m wrong

tim.healings said:
I fear jofras injuries will mean we only see him play white ball cricket, possibly only T20, hope I’m wrong

Yep, seems like he's another sportsman whose continuing injuries are likely to blight his career unfortunately.

TheLoneRanger said:
https://www.thecricketer.com/Topics/ashes/dukes_owner_commits_personally_investigate_ashes_ball-change_controversy.html

Aren't we lucky that it's the English who like a whinge? :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back