• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of Test cricket thread

There's something about watching cricket in England at this time of the year, basically winter 😂
Boiling up to be a great finish...
Something about watching cricket in England at this time of year… it’s called being lucky 😂

Series decider in Bristol today. It’s gonna piss down later but they may get a game in. I’ve been to Bristol a few times for cricket. Terrible ground back in the day. During an ODI against NZ years ago I went for a pint while Flintoff was on about 60, by the time I got served he’d made his century. And we were so pissed me and the wife had a massive row in the hotel after the game and she left me. Only for about half an hour mind, she went for a drink in the bar and then came back cos he was tired. Memories.

Series decider in Bristol today. It’s gonna piss down later but they may get a game in. I’ve been to Bristol a few times for cricket. Terrible ground back in the day. During an ODI against NZ years ago I went for a pint while Flintoff was on about 60, by the time I got served he’d made his century. And we were so pissed me and the wife had a massive row in the hotel after the game and she left me. Only for about half an hour mind, she went for a drink in the bar and then came back cos he was tired. Memories.

I looked the game up on Cricinfo. Twenty years ago that, July 2004!!

Result
England vs New Zealand, 7th Match
NatWest Series

ENG 237/7
NZ 241/4
New Zealand won by 6 wickets (with 16 balls remaining)

Click here to view more @espncricinfo :

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...ew-zealand-7th-match-66308/live-cricket-score

Sounds right. I’m pretty sure it was the same day as the final of Euro 2004

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back