• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of Test cricket thread

Carling Prem was his favourite not seen it for years though, then again I haven't looked for it either, nice drink though fair play đź’Ş
They stopped making it in cans in March this year. I drank my last Prem a few months ago. It was a terribly sad day.

They stopped making it in cans in March this year. I drank my last Prem a few months ago. It was a terribly sad day.
I bet, hope you had plenty of Kleenex available :cry:

What's your drink of choice now? I can recommend many of todays lovely IPA's and Pale Ales:giggle:

I bet, hope you had plenty of Kleenex available :cry:

What's your drink of choice now? I can recommend many of todays lovely IPA's and Pale Ales:giggle:
I don’t do “real ale”. I’m experimenting since the demise of Premier but Staroprammen is going down nicely for the last few weeks bb

I don’t do “real ale”. I’m experimenting since the demise of Premier but Staroprammen is going down nicely for the last few weeks bb
Loads drink it, I've tried it but not fussed, had a few Firin Ichiban's Japanese beer earlier in the week, enjoyed that, they didn't have it in Tesco, I asked Mrs to have a look for it. Similar to Cobra but nicer in my opinion and I do like the Cobra beer.

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back