• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Welsh "Bronx" 💉💊🔫🗡🪓

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Definitely a place to avoid 😯

The Welsh street where people feel abandoned and afraid to go out after dark

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/welsh-street-residents-feel-abandoned-19228193#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Imagine how bitter and twisted it would make somebody

Growing up in such a place

There's nowt wrong with the Ferry, and definitely not the Cwrt Sart area.

The problem here, as it is in a lot of towns and villages, are the drug addicted heroin and spice users, a right nuisance.

Some of the people living here are the nicest, kindest you could ever wish to meet.

One example of the last couple of weeks, our local football club, along with a community hub, have prepared and delivered meals to all the children in the town. Free of charge, obviously.

Have a look at our Cenotaph display this year, or our poppy bridge from last year for other community projects.

Neath_Jack said:

The problem here, as it is in a lot of towns and villages, are the drug addicted heroin and spice users, a right nuisance.

Some of the people living here are the nicest, kindest you could ever wish to meet.

One example of the last couple of weeks, our local football club, along with a community hub, have prepared and delivered meals to all the children in the town. Free of charge, obviously.

Have a look at our Cenotaph display this year, or our poppy bridge from last year for other community projects.

The article is a disgrace and if it was anything to do with me knowing what Giants Grave FC and people like Sharon Rouse have organised during Covid I’d be asking for the councillor to resign myself.

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2003

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

The article is a disgrace and if it was anything to do with me knowing what Giants Grave FC and people like Sharon Rouse have organised during Covid if be asking for the councillor to resign myself.

All poppies made from recyclable plastic milk bottles etc by individuals too.

Attachments

• 71388094-D0C2-4101-B486-3D4B8CE3DC97.jpeg
    71388094-D0C2-4101-B486-3D4B8CE3DC97.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,872
Brentford will now think twice bout stopping for a visit. ;)

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

The article is a disgrace and if it was anything to do with me knowing what Giants Grave FC and people like Sharon Rouse have organised during Covid I’d be asking for the councillor to resign myself.

I can see what Viv is trying to do, unfortunately, the journo has made a complete pigs lughole out of it.

The crime around here is bad now, but it's the same lot all the time.

Too many people being dumped in HMO's here, all strangers to the area.

They took the police station away, they took the CCTV away, they tried taking the Library away, people are rightfully pissed off.

Neath_Jack said:
Best_loser said:
Imagine how bitter and twisted it would make somebody

Growing up in such a place

Look no further :lol:

Me too. The article is right about litter and fly tipping but that's about it. As for the lanes being a "drug run", never heard such bollocks. What is a drug run anyway?

Humpty said:
Neath_Jack said:
Look no further :lol:

Me too. The article is right about litter and fly tipping but that's about it. As for the lanes being a "drug run", never heard such bollocks. What is a drug run anyway?

Is it like when you need to get down to Boots to get ringsting ointment?

BrynCartwright said:
Humpty said:

Is it like when you need to get down to Boots to get ringsting ointment?

Dunno. I'll check later.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back