• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Welsh election results

:evil:
Darran said:
dickythorpe said:
After the Swansea West result ,but they'll claim theirs was better.

I don’t normally care but I’m landed Drakeford mangled McEvoy.

As always we are fed such a load of bull shít by the media.
You'd have been thinking Adam Price and Plaid Cymru were in with a real shout.
But it seems Drakeford has a massive amount of support.
So many chopsing him and jumping on the bandwagon calling him " Dripford" have definitely voted for him in the safety of their polling booth.

It's like in school the amount of "I'm not revising" , "I'm not going to do my homework" pupils that leave with great grades......

WxmJax said:
I was going to vote Plaid as Betsi Cadwalladr health authority has been a disgrace and fed up of the Cardiff biassed funding but changed to Labour because no way was I letting the cons in.
Both Wrexham seats remained Labour which is strange as they were won by the cons in the general election.

Same as Bridgend and (probably) VOG, which always has a Labour AS but plenty of Tory MPs recently. I wonder if that’s because Tory voters are less likely to vote in the Senedd elections?

Labour look on course to get the 30 they need, VOG still to come but sounds promising, and they should get two regionals from Mid & West.

dickythorpe said:
:evil:
Darran said:

As always we are fed such a load of bull shít by the media.
You'd have been thinking Adam Price and Plaid Cymru were in with a real shout.
But it seems Drakeford has a massive amount of support.
So many chopsing him and jumping on the bandwagon calling him " Dripford" have definitely voted for him in the safety of their polling booth.

It's like in school the amount of "I'm not revising" , "I'm not going to do my homework" pupils that leave with great grades......

Dicky for President.

Same old bollocks, Drakeford will bumble on with his 145k a year salary making Boris look like Superman

exiledclaseboy said:
Labour appears to be doing far better than many expected and many more hoped they would.

Cue accusations of sheep like voting. Because only non-Labour voters are apparently capable of making informed political choices according to the infinite inferiority complex that continues to hold Wales back.

What do you mean ECB by “continuing to hold Wales back”? Welsh Labour has been in power for 22 years give or take one term where it shared power in a majority coalition. Who is holding Wales back to the extent that Welsh Labour can’t fulfil the unbounded potential of our nation?

Darran said:
dickythorpe said:
After the Swansea West result ,but they'll claim theirs was better.

Me too, he’s been wandering around my village in his scum top and slapping his head for the last few weeks.

Pentyrchjack said:
Darran said:

Me too, he’s been wandering around my village in his scum top and slapping his head for the last few weeks.

He had one on earlier. Strangely he didn’t turn up for the result though. :lol:

Greens doing well in England is great stuff, oh to dream of the same in Wales..

Why did kirsty Williams quit, she is only 50, just seemed strange to me

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back