• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Things that annoy you more than they should

The increasing solecism of people saying "could of / should of / would of" instead of "could have / should have / would have" or the accepted contraction "could've / should've / would've".

I got irritated in Neath earlier,there was some roadworks going on and there was a sign up saying Footway Closed.

Footway ffs,it’s a pavement you silly twats.

I don't know if this annoys me more than it should because it should annoy everyone - flytipping. A year ago this week, I came across more the 200 tyres dumped along a long stretch of country lane and in hedgerows and ditches. It was absolutely shocking.

I don't know if this annoys me more than it should because it should annoy everyone - flytipping. A year ago this week, I came across more the 200 tyres dumped along a long stretch of country lane and in hedgerows and ditches. It was absolutely shocking.
Not on that scale but was sat in Burger King Llansamlet today, and as a couple were driving out the exit they dropped what I assume to be empty take away bags out the car window, the scruffy cunts.

Not on that scale but was sat in Burger King Llansamlet today, and as a couple were driving out the exit they dropped what I assume to be empty take away bags out the car window, the scruffy cunts.
I’m with you here. People who drop litter really annoy me, even cigarette butts. Why?
It’s not difficult to put stuff in bins or take your rubbish home with you. 😠

Reactions: K23
I should have added that I didn't just get angry but ignore them, I took a video and sent it to our local council complete with very specific W3W locations using an online form they provide on their website for this very purpose and they were all gone within a few days. I just wonder if there were any investigations and prosecutions made or at least hefty fines issued.

I’m with you here. People who drop litter really annoy me, even cigarette butts. Why?
It’s not difficult to put stuff in bins or take your rubbish home with you. 😠
The Ganges is being used by a local football club these days and the amount of rubbish left there every weekend along with parents parking their cars wherever they want is becoming a pain.

The fields are slowly being ruined bit by bit.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back