• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Things that annoy you more than they should

Yup, that was a thing back in the day. My mother and aunties never used to go there the crem or grave side. They’d stay wherever the wake was to be. Usually someone’s living room.
That’s what I remember, being in the house with all the aunties, female cousins, gran etc. When did all that change then? Bet it was the woke mob that done it.

My farther passed away in 1986, a service was taken at our home where my mother was allowed to say her goodbye's with the other women and it was off to Caersalem Chappel for the rest of us men folk to "do our duties".
I'd just left school.
My mother passed away an atheist many years later, and, when my time comes so will I 🫶
My old man passed away in 86 as well. My mother definitely went to his funeral though, and it was the first one I was allowed to go to. Don’t think my younger brother and sister went though.

When my time comes they will pick me up and deliver me via 2nd class post back to my loved ones in a cardboard box through Royal Mail two weeks later (hopefully).

Whatever happens next would be left to my family.

Perhaps some of my dust in the Eagle beer garden would be nice though 👍

When my time comes they will pick me up and deliver me via 2nd class post back to my loved ones in a cardboard box through Royal Mail two weeks later (hopefully).

Whatever happens next would be left to my family.

Perhaps some of my dust in the Eagle beer garden would be nice though 👍
They can chuck me in the Ferry canal for all I care. I’ve told the family that, save their money.

After entering our ground, stewards who then ask to see yer ticket.
How the fck du think I got in here you tool?

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back