• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Things that annoy you more than they should

I did get vaguely annoyed this morning when I couldn’t find my passport for a work trip next week. After turning the house upside down it turned up but then my dear wife decided it was my fault we couldn’t find it despite me not being ever allowed to be in possession of any important documentation when we go away. She’s lucky I loves her.

When you look at the internet in general and swans internet in particular (cos that’s the one I’m mostly involved in) and you see people with opinions on everything, not usually supported by any knowledge of what they’re bleating about, and getting really angry about stuff that mostly hasn’t even happened and never will. I just think calm down mun. You’ll give yourself an ulcer.
Ok I get it! I'm taking weekly yoga sessions over the Bluebell Cafe on a Wednesday afternoon to try and calm myself 😑

But now we’re on the subject, people that leaves their dogs roam off the lead while having no recall over them so they annoy the crap, or worse, out of other dogs really piss me off. Did a lovely 5k walk with my boy earlier and had stern words about this with three people about this. One of them twice. Twats.

But now we’re on the subject, people that leaves their dogs roam off the lead while having no recall over them so they annoy the crap, or worse, out of other dogs really piss me off. Did a lovely 5k walk with my boy earlier and had stern words about this with three people about this. One of them twice. Twats.
Bang on point 👉
My lad is a large unit, hasn't got an angry bone in his body, he loves playing with other dogs but I always put him back on his lead if we approach another dog we haven't met before, if the other owner says dogo is happy to be approached I'll leave him off to play.

Bang on point 👉
My lad is a large unit, hasn't got an angry bone in his body, he loves playing with other dogs but I always put him back on his lead if we approach another dog we haven't met before, if the other owner says dogo is happy to be approached I'll leave him off to play.
Exactly as it should be.

I did get vaguely annoyed this morning when I couldn’t find my passport for a work trip next week. After turning the house upside down it turned up but then my dear wife decided it was my fault we couldn’t find it despite me not being ever allowed to be in possession of any important documentation when we go away. She’s lucky I loves her.
Your lucky she forgave you after the Bristol incident Clasie! 😂 🏏

Noisy eaters also annoy me, but I’ll raise you with folk who continually try and snort their snot back up their nostrils. Once I get over gagging I’m ready to fight them.
I’m going to need more details on this. When you say snort, do you mean sniff? Or are you talking about when they drag the whole lot up into their mouths?

I’d make that a bye law around here if I could. My dog doesn’t like (hates) dogs running up to him when he is on a lead (always). Then they moan when my dog lets the other dog know that he isn’t happy about it.

I’m going to need more details on this. When you say snort, do you mean sniff? Or are you talking about when they drag the whole lot up into their mouths?
I get annoyed by sniffers, a 5 out of 10 on the scale. Noisy eaters is an 8. Coffee percolator sounding drag backs incorporating a deep nasal snort is a flat out 10.

We spoke about that the other week when I mentioned it on here. Neither of us can remember what we argued about. We were both really pissed that day mind. 🤣
It's called "the doghouse" by all accounts.

Usually ends with husband grovelling according to AI✨

Wouldn't catch me backing down mind Clasie mush 🤕

Off topic but can’t be arsed to start a new thread…

Is it my imagination or did women not attend the graveside part of funerals. Sure I remember as a kid in the 70’s the women used to stay at the house?

Is it my imagination or did women not attend the graveside part of funerals. Sure I remember as a kid in the 70’s the women used to stay at the house?
Yup, that was a thing back in the day. My mother and aunties never used to go there the crem or grave side. They’d stay wherever the wake was to be. Usually someone’s living room.

My farther passed away in 1986, a service was taken at our home where my mother was allowed to say her goodbye's with the other women and it was off to Caersalem Chappel for the rest of us men folk to "do our duties".
I'd just left school.
My mother passed away an atheist many years later, and, when my time comes so will I 🫶

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back