• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This danger to life

Our daughter works in a vets, they are really stuggling to keep all the animals cool today. Not nice, it should be cooler tomorrow. 😉👍

Swanjaxs said:
Genius from the WOL! 2 quid to save yourself from dying...

Screenshot_20220718-162109_Wales Online.jpg
I just closed the blinds and curtains all day, cost me fook all.😉👍

Been stuck in a classroom all day up near Caerphilly, it was ok somorning with outside door open etc, safternoon when the sun came round its unbearable, aircon in building is beyond useless. Lovely time was had by all.

Niigata Jack said:
Been stuck in a classroom all day up near Caerphilly, it was ok somorning with outside door open etc, safternoon when the sun came round its unbearable, aircon in building is beyond useless. Lovely time was had by all.
Got some serious rehydrating to do there matey.🥵👍

Jack2jack said:
Niigata Jack said:

He’ll be ok.

Attachments

• 2FF38FE7-7726-4AF6-B9B3-26768EBF0E90.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 393
Jack2jack said:
Niigata Jack said:

3 litres of H20 has gone down already today, and several mugs of tea lovely :D

Down Loughor Estuary this morning with Chester, tide was right in, an elderly gentleman with a walking stick well into his 80’s, walked towards the tide, stripped off to his swimming trunks, waded into the water and started doing the back stroke along the Estuary.
Kept an eye on him and he got out of the water ok.

Lifelong said:
Down Loughor Estuary this morning with Chester, tide was right in, an elderly gentleman with a walking stick well into his 80’s, walked towards the tide, stripped off to his swimming trunks, waded into the water and started doing the back stroke along the Estuary.

Fairplay to him, ain't had a swim in yrs, used to do so regularly back 5/6 yrs or so ago. :(

Lifelong said:

And tomorrow when you aren't there to look out for him he'll probably drain resources by floating out to sea!
Honestly what a lunatic!!!!!!

legoman said:
Just been out in the car in Farnborough, Kent. Thermometer hit 39c. That's the highest I've ever seen in any of my cars over the years.

Snap! My car said 39c in Carmarthen.
Very warm air which is very unusual.
Drunk well over 3 litres of water in work today.

dickythorpe said:
legoman said:
Just been out in the car in Farnborough, Kent. Thermometer hit 39c. That's the highest I've ever seen in any of my cars over the years.

Snap! My car said 39c in Carmarthen.
Very warm air which is very unusual.
Drunk well over 3 litres of water in work today.

Ain't stopped all night another 3 mugs of Tesco's finest and 2 more litres of H20, be up all night pissing now without a doubt.
Been working all night as well eyes like piss holes in the snow now. :x

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back