• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This danger to life

It’s genuinely hilarious how much this is winding Prosser up. A bit of advice to people about how to cope in what will probably be the UK’s hottest ever temperature and it’s sent him all gammony. Even more gammony than he usually is.

Niigata Jack said:
Neath_Jack said:
You didn't have to wear seat belts back then either.

Give over.

He's getting seriously dafter NJ, he definitely needs to stay out of the sun :lol: :

A break from twitter is what he needs.

exiledclaseboy said:
Niigata Jack said:
He's getting seriously dafter NJ, he definitely needs to stay out of the sun :lol: :

A break from twitter is what he needs.

And here :lol:

Needs to have a nice lie down on a sun lounger and soak up the rays :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
It’s genuinely hilarious how much this is winding Prosser up. A bit of advice to people about how to cope in what will probably be the UK’s hottest ever temperature and it’s sent him all gammony. Even more gammony than he usually is.

I’m not wound up I’m having a glorious day.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I’m not wound up I’m having a glorious day.

Course you’re not.

Seems like all these holiday destinations are not affected by these temperatures either. Or maybe things are worse than some people think.🤔
Wake up guys, listen to the advice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62196045

Don’t cover babies in blankets in the hot weather because it’ll make them hotter.
F*ck my eyes no way? :lol:

https://twitter.com/publichealthw/status/1548593424319889408?s=21&t=rZag5KKxwFkUk2hvQQ-Gsw

Darran, people are told to stop smoking because it could kill them. Do they stop? No.
Why do you think that some people will use common sense about the heat when others are actively killing themselves smoking? Nowt as queer as folk.

Muteswan said:
Darran, people are told to stop smoking because it could kill them. Do they stop? No.
Why do you think that some people will use common sense about the heat when others are actively killing themselves smoking? Nowt as queer as folk.

I don’t think anything other than people are f*cking stupid

Darran said:
Muteswan said:

I don’t think anything other than people are f*cking stupid

So they need to be warned repeatedly. 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back