• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This is quite a worrying statement by British Army Chief

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 934

Ebo

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Make of this what you will, can't find nothing regarding this on BBC etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99iFAW9fvh8

Same week as the NATO summit and a day before a public political conversation this morning on UK defence spending. All linked. It’s all a game.

Risc said:
Dear me, that is ominous.

Imagine what they are talking about behind closed doors? This winter something is going to happen as they are talking of mobilising up to 300k troops in former eastern bloc nations.

exiledclaseboy said:
Same week as the NATO summit and a day before a public political conversation this morning on UK defence spending. All linked. It’s all a game.

Just read that Bojo in encouraging other nations to up their military spending despite the fact we have a very small military which his govt cut to the bone. We are no way prepared for any kind of large scale operation.

Ebo said:
Risc said:
Dear me, that is ominous.

Imagine what they are talking about behind closed doors? This winter something is going to happen as they are talking of mobilising up to 300l troops in former eastern bloc nations.

I'm no expert, but it seems that Putin and his army have turned the screw in Ukraine. From what he has been saying publicly aswell, I don't see him stopping there either.

Risc said:
Ebo said:
Imagine what they are talking about behind closed doors? This winter something is going to happen as they are talking of mobilising up to 300l troops in former eastern bloc nations.

I'm no expert, but it seems that Putin and his army have turned the screw in Ukraine. From what he has been saying publicly aswell, I don't see him stopping there either.

Moving heavy military hardware like Iskander missiles to Belarus probably spooked NATO

Maybe ol Nostradamus got it wrong and the end of the world is 2022 and not 2012

JustJack said:
Maybe ol Nostradamus got it wrong and the end of the world is 2022 and not 2012

Only thing stopping us from doing the doube doube :)

exiledclaseboy said:

Lets all hope you are right, otherwise we're fuked when the bombs start falling we got nowhere to go :(

Niigata Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Lets all hope you are right, otherwise we're fuked when the bombs start falling we got nowhere to go :(

Move up the valleys butt, nothing to bomb up here, but you will need months of supplies and a safe shelter to escape the radioactive fallout. I'd start getting the Stella in now If I was you!

Ukraine is being wiped off the face of the Earth.
Why aren't any nations fighting with them?

Ebo said:
Niigata Jack said:

Move up the valleys butt, nothing to bomb up here, but you will need months of supplies and a safe shelter to escape the radioactive fallout. I'd start getting the Stella in now If I was you!

I'd rather walk under a bomb than drink that shit :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Ebo said:

I'd rather walk under a bomb than drink that s**t :lol:

What's your favourite tipple now? I agree that Stella, especially out of a can is an abomination

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back