• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

thomas frank

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,496

eteb

Michu
Reaction score
"we are the example all the clubs in the world should follow".

Is this cunt on crack? We did it 10 years ago for starters ffs and were a hell of a lot better

They are a small club with ( I believe ) the smallest ground in the Premier League.
I hope their fans ( the majority of them are just like us ) enjoy next season. Will give them something to remember when they are relegated next May
As for Frank - a good manager at our level but will be found out next season

Bridgendjack said:
And he says Ivan Toney is the best penalty taker in the world 🤣🤣🤣
I think Ivan Toney thinks that as well. God he loves himself. Sure I heard him say he deserves to be a premiership player.

The whole club is off its tits with hubris.

We came from a far lower base and did it better, but yeah, I’m sure Man City want to be just like little Brento and Pep has Tommy Tank pyjamas.

I think they might stay up, and they have a chance to be a real yo yo team if they come back down, but eventually, as we saw, the circle squares itself. Burnley, Palace and Brighton will also find that out at some point.

They’ve spent their entire existence in league 1 and 2 - you’d swear they were a massive prem club on their way back up. We are not a big club by any stretch but far bigger and more
Successful than those cretins. For what it’s worse they are a lovely football team and frank a good manager. No doubt clubs have looked at him and done their due diligence so strange someone’s hasn’t come in for him like they did with potter. Everyone knows everyone in football so something is off with him me thinks

monmouth said:
The whole club is off its tits with hubris.

We came from a far lower base and did it better, but yeah, I’m sure Man City want to be just like little Brento and Pep has Tommy Tank pyjamas.

I think they might stay up, and they have a chance to be a real yo yo team if they come back down, but eventually, as we saw, the circle squares itself. Burnley, Palace and Brighton will also find that out at some point.

There is this really strange aura around Brentford at the moment. Whether it's the egotistical manager, overconfident fans or the media love-in. You'd swear that they'd won the league at a canter with all of this carry on. Let's not forget that they finished behind two teams this season.

In fairness to him he lost a couple of top class players at the back end of last season and replaced them with equally good players, and still managed to get them promoted. We lost brewster back to his parent club and replaced him with er er nothing.

Thomas Frank never said we are a club that others should follow. Stop making this Shiite up. As for Toney being the best penalty taker, well that’s 11 from 11 this season he’s about correct isn’t he. He’s loved by the team and the fans, so we really don’t give a toss what you feel. But please if your going to slag him off, at least tell the truth.

BrentfordBob said:
Thomas Frank never said we are a club that others should follow. Stop making this Shiite up. As for Toney being the best penalty taker, well that’s 11 from 11 this season he’s about correct isn’t he. He’s loved by the team and the fans, so we really don’t give a toss what you feel. But please if your going to slag him off, at least tell the truth.

It’s ok mate, we don’t give a toss what you think neither. Enjoy your 15 minutes of ‘fame’. See you in 2022 when Tommy Tank has been sacked and Ivan Poney is playing for Watford 👍

BrentfordBob said:

it was quoted on sky's social media channel you fucking quim. Slag him off?! Christ that was tame, the goggle eyed herring munching child catcher cunt - better?

BrentfordBob said:

“We are an example to follow for so many clubs around the world,” said Frank, who was appointed boss in 2018.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/05/30/frank-i-am-so-proud-of-our-journey/

It's no more cringey than Brendan's "It's an opportunity for them to see us" nonsense when we were away at Sunderland and promptly lost 2-0.

Dr. Winston said:
It's no more cringey than Brendan's "It's an opportunity for them to see us" nonsense when we were away at Sunderland and promptly lost 2-0.

Dare I open myself up for a hammering, but what Benham has done with Brentford is genius. Proper structure, fùcked the academy off for a B team when they saw that the big clubs poached their players and have a style and identity.

We did it well, it was just a shame that hubris and shìt for brains got the better of Jenkins and co.

[*]
waynekerr55 said:
Dr. Winston said:

Dare I open myself up for a hammering, but what Benham has done with Brentford is genius. Proper structure, fùcked the academy off for a B team when they saw that the big clubs poached their players and have a style and identity.

We did it well, it was just a shame that hubris and shìt for brains got the better of Jenkins and co.

Aye fucked the academy off, but not before 'signing' youth players and leading them to believe they had a place at the club, before duly crushing them.

C**ts

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back