• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Time must surely be up for Russell Martin? He has been backed?

• Thread starter A4Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 5,125
Cooperman said:
I tend to agree re Winter.

Hudds fans couldn't wait to see the back of him. Thought he was total crud.

cadleigh said:
I don't want to reopen yesterday's culture wars, today's are tedious enough.

However, since you picked at those particular scabs... I would argue that both Monk and Clement, on paper, were good choices in line with the club's philosophy of picking young, hungry managers committed to our playing style. I imagine both gave great interviews. Guidolin and Carvahlal were much more eccentric choices for us.

On the plus side, they did give us Martinez, Rodgers, Laudrup and Potter. Not a bad strike rate for a roofer and a travel agent.

Let’s be honest how many of us were thrilled and excited when we employed Martinez, Rodgers & Sousa? Rodgers was our 4th choice.

monmouth said:
Hudds fans couldn't wait to see the back of him. Thought he was total crud.

In the fans forums he comes across as a bumbling mess, he gets shirty and agitated when trying to answer questions, weird bloke.

The fat lady should be clearing her throat.. but we all know how the yanks roll

Hoped we had enough in us to be able to spend the rest of the season taking our time to find a suitable replacement and identify new players. You know, a plan..

However, I'm not 100% convinced we won't be sucked in to making a desperate change before the season is over as we are hopeless

Martin won't be sacked even if we don't win another game this season, the fund won't bleed anymore cash for settlements for Martin and his backroom staff, they have washed thier hands financially, this is clear as day...

I love Levien, Kaplan and Silversteen so much!!!!!!! Best owners ever, m'kay!!!!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back