• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Today’s Friendly v Southampton

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 10,477

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Currently 7-0 down getting absolutely battered

Not sure on team but Southampton fully loaded.

Itchysphincter said:
Didn't know we were playing them.

Nor me - its not listed as a fixture on the official site either so suggests its not the first team?

7-1

https://twitter.com/southamptonfc/status/1299720291346677761?s=21

PSumbler said:
Itchysphincter said:
Didn't know we were playing them.

Nor me - its not listed as a fixture on the official site either so suggests its not the first team?

Fella at the game (Southampton fan) said Ayew was playing so assume it was first team.

Four 30 minute segments with team switches.

Not important so not worried by it, but maybe not exactly great for team morale two weeks before kick off to have 7 whanged past you.

To think we should have relegated them instead of us.

According to builthy on other site midfield for battered. Friendlies don’t matter but it still shows we are short in the middle. I’d like Garner to sign on loan still.

TheLoneRanger said:
https://youtu.be/NDRm0aV4rrY

Rushesha absolutely ruined, can say it’s a friendly all you want but that is not good management at all by Cooper yet again.

Don’t expose a kid to that ffs

It looked pretty much like the first team. Who was No 30? He was at fault for quite a few of the goals.

Builthjack said:
It looked pretty much like the first team. Who was No 30? He was at fault for quite a few of the goals.

Rushesha, only just turned 17 I think, shouldn’t have been dealing with that.

TheLoneRanger said:
Two 60 minute games. We lost the first game 7-0, and won the second 1-0. (Jay Fulton)

Four thirty minute games.

3-0
3-0
0-0
0-1

Two defeats a draw and a win. We didn't even bother advertising this so obviously just a little run out. Considering Soton press release you'd think they won the FA Cup. They're going to be cannon fodder this year.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back