• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tomorrows Match Day Programme

I miss the printed ones. I never read the digital version - for a start you can’t get any fuggin reception in the ground at half time. You could tick off the team on the back of the printed ones too, if the arsehole stewards didn’t confiscate your pencil at the turnstiles 🤣

Last edited:
I miss the printed ones. I never read the digital version - for a start you can’t get any fuggin reception in the ground at half time. You could tick off the team on the back of the printed ones too, if the arsehole stewards didn’t confiscate your pencil at the turnstiles 🤣
I always take my pencil in discretely. Along with my brandy flask, plastic travel glass and a Hoyo De Monterey Epicure No. 2 Cuban cigar. First Half can be a bit of uncomfortable but it’s worth it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back