• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tomorrows match

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
Take a point now? I probably would going on form, but as they say form goes out the window in these type of matches. I just hope we’re more up for it tomorrow than we were at the CC stadium in September.

Take a point now? I probably would going on form, but as they say form goes out the window in these type of matches. I just hope we’re more up for it tomorrow than we were at the CC stadium in September.
And certainly a lot more up for it than last Sunday at AG.

Yep, would settle for a point right now, we don't want a Scumdoube.

That said, I want a 4 nil home win thumping.

Nah, let's get into it; live by the sword, die by the sword, not taking a point now.

I fancy Ronald to have a stormer tomorrow. Let's have a couple of Ronaldo celebrations in front of the North Stand.

Bollocks to that. They are gash. They have four spawny wins by a single goal, three of which they shouldn't have won and one where they should have been put away long before two ridiculous goals in injury time. As ever, deal with their set piece and they wilt.

I hope this isn't going to be yet another surrender because 'they are too good' with excuses at the ready. Abject capitulation here, or half arsed garbage like last week and there is no excuse and no hiding place.

Them lot have as much pace as an athritic snail, use our wingers and we will win.
3-0

As someone said, Ronny could tear em a new one. We will get chances, gotta take em cos they'll probably score from us fckn about.
That said, they don't like coming here, atmosphere way more volatile in this fixture than up there, and as long as we score when on top...I'd expect em to crumble.
Before scoring twice v Ipswich, they were very average.

I think he'll go with Lowe, which is probably the right choice. Cullen would be next in line.
Lowe doesn’t do it for me. I find him too lightweight, sometimes you need a striker to hold up the ball just to give the back four and midfield a bit of respite which he struggles to do. I know Cullen doesn’t do that either, but I’d go with him simply because of his instincts in front of goal.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back