• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tony Mowbray and the like ....

jasper_T said:
Plenty of the younger crowd on Twitter and Reddit adore him. Martin cannot fail, he can only be failed. They are sure Martin is so, so close to being amazing, and even the best managers in the world wouldn't win many games with our squad.

I’ve said it several times on here Jasp and it’s bizarre to see,it was even happening last night and I wouldn’t put some of them in the younger crowd either,honestly it’s incredible to see it.

jasper_T said:
Guidolin did well.

Maybe so but no experienced manager would insist we try to play like this with the staff available .

Mowbray is the type of manager we truly do need but we ve been conned into believing the right way is the Russell way . It is anything but .

jasper_T said:
Guidolin did well.

I did hesitate to include him in that list to be honest. I'd put him as neither good or bad, but dumped too soon by owners who were desperate to appoint Bradley.

Darran said:
I’ve said it several times on here Jasp and it’s bizarre to see,it was even happening last night and I wouldn’t put some of them in the younger crowd either,honestly it’s incredible to see it.

I don’t think he’s the oracle, I just think we are f*cked regardless of who is in charge.

jasper_T said:
monmouth said:
Cooper's football was unwatchable, Martin's 'detail' is worse. I dread to think what might get served up next, but we simply have to roll the dice. Has social media turned yet or do Swansea still love him more than he knows? 🙄

You just know we'll get a result or two against Stoke and Rotherham by boring them into submission and it'll be Pumperama again.

Plenty of the younger crowd on Twitter and Reddit adore him. Martin cannot fail, he can only be failed. They are sure Martin is so, so close to being amazing, and even the best managers in the world wouldn't win many games with our squad.
Risc said:
I don’t think he’s the oracle, I just think we are f*cked regardless of who is in charge.

That will be because they fall for his false bonhomie and fist pumping show .

jasper_T said:
monmouth said:
Cooper's football was unwatchable, Martin's 'detail' is worse. I dread to think what might get served up next, but we simply have to roll the dice. Has social media turned yet or do Swansea still love him more than he knows? 🙄

You just know we'll get a result or two against Stoke and Rotherham by boring them into submission and it'll be Pumperama again.

Risc said:

That will be because they fall for his false bonhomie and fist pumping show .

Risc said:

You don’t think there’s someone out there who coach us and set us up better to get better results than what we’ve got so far this season?
Nah I’m not having that B you’re an intelligent man.

We are conditioned to accept and expect defeat.
A new coach would see fans spirits lift which would see players given extra motivation. I believe they are broken and simply going through the motions . They cannot be enjoying life right now.
There are plenty of coaches that would love to coach us .
We were a proper club or at least were before Martin came along .

At this moment in time, I’d have anyone other than the totally delusional Martin.
Enough is enough.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back