• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Transfer window

No return on transfer investments from the summer. Why would we want to spend further with the current management set up.

Leaving aside the obvious questions about our overall recruitment strategy, I'm pleased we have added some direct, pacey wide players; can't argue that was a desperate need.

Be more interested in seeing what Placheta can do than Sagoe Jr as Sagoe is only a loan but Placheta can play himself into a longer term deal here if he does well.

Adding three wingers (none of whom are known for defensive positions) to the side would imply to me that LW may be looking at 4-5-1 seriously.

Going 3-5-2 with these players would be leaving our defenders out to dry (even more so than usual)

Obligatory YouTube video on a new player incoming...but...I like this one as it's an 'every touch' video from a game, not just a highlights reel. From a Championship game against Preston (during covid hence no fans). Now, it's over 3 years ago, but some promising attacking instincts and pace on show here. Of course - this could be his only vaguely effective game ever and it was all downhill from here..

Norwich supporting friend tells me he’s rubbish; “a league cup player” as he put it. On the flip side, I guess we might’ve said the same to any Plymouth fan about Whittaker and he’s doing well there. Ever the optimist, me.

Ahhh the Bagle ❤️
Howz it doing nowadays, my son was the restaurant manager there until recently, the manager Mike is a Penlan boi, good lad he is too 👍
5'9/10 - dark cropped hair and beard ?

(btw - at the time of writing, the:
- '1 Loan In : (was obvs Sagoe) and the 1 Loan out : was' Kukha) - I reckon). Placheta incoming changed that to Pederson)

5'9/10 - dark cropped hair and beard ?

(btw - at the time of writing, the:
- '1 Loan In : (was obvs Sagoe) and the 1 Loan out : was' Kukha) - I reckon). Placheta incoming changed that to Pederson)
Aye sounds like Mike but not the beard, haven't seen him for about 2 years so he might have grown one, his wife works at the Bagle too, (very attractive I might add 🤭)
The window didn't really go to well in some respects but absolutely buzzing about Ronald. If he carries on he could be the next 10/15 million player off the blocks for the hedge fund in 18 months time

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back