• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tropical Fish

Manselton Jack said:
Muteswan said:
Thanks guys, I’ll have to do a lot of reading up to get up to speed. I had a look in Maidenhead Aquatics last year, before I thought about starting again, and found it excellent. This was, obviously, whilst the restrictions were in place and I was merely browsing, next visit will be more interesting for me hopefully.
The Pontardulais branch has got a massive range, largest in the area definitely.
You're right about lighting having changed a lot, my last setup had a Fluval LED light bar - bluetooth connection & controlled by an app on my phone, cost about £100 but a great bit of kit.

My last lighting had flo tubes, chokes and starters. Much easier now 😁 😎

Muteswan said:
Manselton Jack said:
The Pontardulais branch has got a massive range, largest in the area definitely.
You're right about lighting having changed a lot, my last setup had a Fluval LED light bar - bluetooth connection & controlled by an app on my phone, cost about £100 but a great bit of kit.

My last lighting had flo tubes, chokes and starters. Much easier now 😁 😎

Just a bit 🙂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back