• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tuchel

• Thread starter A4Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 4,436
I suppose there's always hope that Brighton may fancy the same source for their next manager.

ABSwan said:
I suppose there's always hope that Brighton may fancy the same source for their next manager.

He's from that way too isn't he?

Russ actually has a better win percentage at Swansea than Potter does at Brighton :D

A4Jack said:
Russ actually has a better win percentage at Swansea than Potter does at Brighton :D

:lol: I’m not sure those two stats are comparable.

J_B said:
A4Jack said:

:lol: I’m not sure those two stats are comparable.

Shh Brighton might be reading :lol:

It makes sense that Russ would be touted our two previous Championship managers are now in the Prem. We're a breeding ground for Prem managers.

CurtessECarr said:
It makes sense that Russ would be touted our two previous Championship managers are now in the Prem. We're a breeding ground for Prem managers.

They obviously love a process and passing style of play along with development of players to move on. He ticks so many boxes...

Potter has to take it, he may never get an opportunity to manage such a massive club again. Most managers stock falls at some point, so seize the day as they say, back yourself and go for it.

Tuchel has proven himself as one of the best coaches around, his stock will remain high. Anyone that goes to Chelsea will know how it worked there with the previous ownership. It looks like a poor start to the season, losing the changing room & disagreeing with the new owners about buying Ronaldo was too much. He won’t be short of job offers.

Chelsea remains one of the biggest jobs in world football, Potter will find it tough to turn it down.

CurtessECarr said:

Parantly, the candidates for the gig are Zizou, Brendan and Potter. Two out of three ain’t bad.

airedale said:
CurtessECarr said:

Parantly, the candidates for the gig are Zizou, Brendan and Potter. Two out of three ain’t bad.

We've had our fair share of clunkers, but not many clubs our size have had so many managers go on to big jobs. Martinez, Rodgers, Potter, and Cooper could be next if Forest don't completely shit the bed this season.

Plus Russell Martin is clearly going to manage Barcelona one day...

JackSomething said:
airedale said:

We've had our fair share of clunkers, but not many clubs our size have had so many managers go on to big jobs. Martinez, Rodgers, Potter, and Cooper could be next if Forest don't completely s**t the bed this season.

I bet Pedri and Fati can't wait to play as f**king wing backs

Potter has to take it , once in a lifetime chance . Most staggering thing I find is his release clause is 16m 🤯

A4Jack said:
JackSomething said:
airedale said:

We've had our fair share of clunkers, but not many clubs our size have had so many managers go on to big jobs. Martinez, Rodgers, Potter, and Cooper could be next if Forest don't completely s**t the bed this season.

I bet Pedri and Fati can't wait to play as f**king wing backs
EagleEye said:
Tuchel has proven himself as one of the best coaches around, his stock will remain high. Anyone that goes to Chelsea will know how it worked there with the previous ownership. It looks like a poor start to the season, losing the changing room & disagreeing with the new owners about buying Ronaldo was too much. He won’t be short of job offers.

Chelsea remains one of the biggest jobs in world football, Potter will find it tough to turn it down.

No way will he join Chelsea. He sees Brighton as part of a long term project. #feckhim 😂

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back