• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tuchel

• Thread starter A4Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 4,436
Funny how these managers declared projects can suddenly slip their mind when new club comes calling.

Can't blame him taking the opportunity though.

Blackpooljack said:
21 million compo

I saw £16m being reported?

Either way Brighton have taken Chelsea for anything from £71m to £83m this summer, as Cucurella cost £55m rising to £62m. Potentially £83m for a right back and a manager! That's a well run club.

Good luck to Potter, hope you enjoy your 12 months or so at Chelsea.

I can't help but like GP. he must have been fizzing through the DJ affair and that window in general, and people who think he wasn't going to take a PL job that summer need their meds upped.

I'm not sure the Chelse have thought this through, but. he is better with players he needs to mould and develop, building his identity over years not months. We all know the time the bugger takes to experiment and tinker. He has a history of bad patches and terrible results too. Not long ago Brighton fans were not happy about his contract extension at all, whatever they say now. Scumford Bridge is not renowned for its patience.

Good luck to him. Another one made for life by Swansea City.

Interesting mind when oracles who support the swans claimed Potter would be below Stevie Cooper in the management world this season. Consistently thick.

Risc said:
Interesting mind when oracles who support the swans claimed Potter would be below Stevie Cooper in the management world this season. Consistently thick.

I can't believe anyone with even half a brain would have thought that? Less Oracle and more Down the Coracle.

Will Russ throw his ego into the ring for the Brighton job ??

sainthelens said:
Will Russ throw his ego into the ring for the Brighton job ??

He deserves it. Can't think of a better choice. Total football. They will need Fisher and Grimes in January to really get things into gear too. Such a sad day for Swansea City should that happen.

monmouth said:
I can't help but like GP. he must have been fizzing through the DJ affair and that window in general, and people who think he wasn't going to take a PL job that summer need their meds upped.

I'm not sure the Chelse have thought this through, but. he is better with players he needs to mould and develop, building his identity over years not months. We all know the time the bugger takes to experiment and tinker. He has a history of bad patches and terrible results too. Not long ago Brighton fans were not happy about his contract extension at all, whatever they say now. Scumford Bridge is not renowned for its patience.

Good luck to him. Another one made for life by Swansea City.

If he’d stayed for a second season I genuinely thought he’d get us up.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back