• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Twitter transfer rumours

“Will you have a special prize when you get to 100 followers” 😂

Benda needs experience to learn when he can play and when to get rid. He is still young for a keeper and is a fantastic shot stopper with good distribution.

I think Benda is the better shotstopper. Distribution between him and Hamer I would say is pretty equal.

The problem we have is that Hamer lets in seemingly soft goals that you'd think Benda would save, however Benda is a car crash waiting to happen which also lets in goals.

Even that friendly game we had a few weeks back with a second string - at least two goals were down to Benda being loose as a goose.

We need someone new to grab the GK shirt.

JonTheJack said:
I think Benda is the better shotstopper. Distribution between him and Hamer I would say is pretty equal.

The problem we have is that Hamer lets in seemingly soft goals that you'd think Benda would save, however Benda is a car crash waiting to happen which also lets in goals.

Even that friendly game we had a few weeks back with a second string - at least two goals were down to Benda being loose as a goose.

We need someone new to grab the GK shirt.

Disagree about distribution being equal. Benda is awful with ball at his feet hence why Martin made Hamer first choice I reckon. Not saying I agree with that, but can't think of any other reason.

If he moved to Denmark would be become a 'bacon Benda'?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back