• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Two Ownership Groups?

magicdaps10 said:
Just had a read through and it does make sense especially to my initial info that Coleman would be the yanks little puppet.
Issue could be that Cravatt falls in the same category as Coleman but indications elsewhere that he is atleast matching the Morris money(something that I haven't heard) is going to be very interesting to see if it comes to fruition.

Going to be interesting down the line with more voices and bums on seats appearing.

For hecks sake Daps, get a grip and for once grow up and out of your penchant of hanging on every word you guessed.
Switch on your tiny brain and appreciate that the ownership group is rightly cagey right now in letting the whole world know the extent (or not) of our purchasing power during the transfer window. You plum.
Go away, and think, before you speak (it's what parents say to their prepubescent kids).

backofthenet said:
For hecks sake Daps, get a grip and for once grow up and out of your penchant of hanging on every word you guessed.
Switch on your tiny brain and appreciate that the ownership group is rightly cagey right now in letting the whole world know the extent (or not) of our purchasing power during the transfer window. You plum.
Go away, and think, before you speak (it's what parents say to their prepubescent kids).

I hear cranberry juice is good for that

Chief said:
I hear cranberry juice is good for that

🤣 Brilliant.

Looks like BOTN is speaking from experience from his recent sit down with his mam and dad.........i can't wait for the birds and bees talk from him next.

Apologies for interrupting this highly edifying discussion, but just trying to get my head around this. If £10m gives Morris a 20% stake in the club, am I right in thinking a £15m investment by Cravatt (30% for him) would leave the hedgefund in a minority position, when you factor in the Trust? Or am I talking bull?

Jacket said:
Apologies for interrupting this highly edifying discussion, but just trying to get my head around this. If £10m gives Morris a 20% stake in the club, am I right in thinking a £15m investment by Cravatt (30% for him) would leave the hedgefund in a minority position, when you factor in the Trust? Or am I talking bull?

This is what I was hoping Coleman meant when talking about the "majority owners", but looks as if I was wrong.

No one knows the overall investment of Cravatt yet, but should be announced any day now.

Jacket said:

Morris put £10m into a business valued at £40m. He then has 20% of a £50m business.
If Cravatt puts £15m into a business valued at £50m, he has 23% of a £65m business, and Morris has 15%.

If Cravatt buys his shares off existing shareholders then it could happen, but that makes Coleman's position weirder since he's part of the current majority group.

To me this has seemed like the inevitable end game since Kaplan first took a step back.

Steve and Jase are increasingly happy to become minority shareholders here and allow newer investors like Morris, Coleman, to a lesser extent Silverstein and eventually Cravatt to take majority control/direction of the club.

This whole summer has played out like a transfer of power off the pitch.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back