• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

U.S. Republican Voters Against Trump

• Thread starter Glyn1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 10,443

Glyn1

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
https://rvat.org/

I've been reading through the messages on this site and I'm still not sure if it's a genuinely important movement or something that is just a publicity stunt. I'm hoping that Tummer or other American Jacks can provide that information.

If you haven't heard about it yet, it's a group of people who voted for President Trump in 2016 but will be voting against him in 2020 and they explain their reasoning. Politicians are excluded from leaving messages so they are all statements from ordinary people.

You can sort the messages by State, so I looked at those by people in Texas (where Tummer is located, I didn't expect him to be on it but you have to start somewhere) such as Tommy (43, life-long Republican who has never voted Democrat) and Monica (pro-life Evangelical with a son in the military). These aren't floating voters who easily switch their allegiances but are decent, hard-working people who continue to have strong Republican-conservative views. Listening to them, a couple of things have struck me. One is that their views are recognisably conservative but seem to have little in common with those of Trump. Perhaps worse, they don't even seem to have much to do with the Republican political leadership, who appear to me to change their views daily based on whatever Trump has tweeted that morning.

Also, that you can no longer (if you ever could) predict someone's views on a range of topics based on their political allegiance. A lot of people giving their stories on this site are fiscally conservative but socially liberal, and I'm willing to bet that the opposite would apply to Democrat voters as well, and to people in this country.

Republican Voters Against Trump may or may not be important, especially as 90% of Republican voters in polls have stated that they will vote for him again, but the level of contempt and disgust aimed at Trump from these proudly conservative citizens did genuinely amaze me.

One of their recent television ads contrasted Reagan with Trump (Anyone have a link?) and I guess it's those Reagan conservatives that this group is trying to influence.

This may not be a portent of any significant change, but perhaps it's like the breaking of the "red Wall" in the north of England in our last general election, when so many Labour voters switched over to Johnson.

Bible Belt republicans seem as weird and alien to me as turbaned Afghan tribesmen.

And more disturbing and menacing.

Fuc*ing whackoes.

Trump is not a republican, he is a conman

He was a Democrat supporter once, he said years ago that if he ever ran for president it would be as a Republican because their voters were dumb

So it's claimed by some

Best_loser said:
Trump is not a republican, he is a conman

He was a Democrat supporter once, he said years ago that if he ever ran for president it would be as a Republican because their voters were dumb

It seems it’s you who is the dumb one.
Trump never called republican voters “dumb” fake news.

Whoever they are the ads are very slick and extremely damming in a way Democrats would not get away with.

Mary Trump’s book is hardly helping either

Sad Loser said:

Not true.

More lies and misinformation. "Professor" will be annoyed with you.

You later found out it wasn't true and instead of simply admitting so, added a cowardly disclaimer to try and cover your stupidity.

Luckily dgt quoted the original post.

Not sure people like you should be allowed access to the internet.

So easily fooled.

God knows what else you've taken as true.

dailew said:
Sad Loser said:

Not true.

More lies and misinformation. "Professor" will be annoyed with you.

You later found out it wasn't true and instead of simply admitting so, added a cowardly disclaimer to try and cover your stupidity.

Luckily dgt quoted the original post.

Not sure people like you should be allowed access to the internet.

So easily fooled.

God knows what else you've taken as true.

He was a supporter of Bill Clinton though. That is on record.

Says the thick twat dailew who didn't know what minority meant

Got soundly thrashed

Then turned into a child ranting and raving

Questioned the legitimacy of the prof, the prof provided the proof

You cowardly little cunt won't even say who you were in the other site

Thick twat, dailew

Professor said:
He was a supporter of Bill Clinton though. That is on record.

Yes, I think so.

I've seen him described as closer to an old skool Democrat than a Republican.

Of course he wouldn't fit in the Democratic Party of today as it has swung so far to the left.

More a typical New York liberal who garnered effusive praise from the likes of Jesse Jackson.

He hasn't moved. But the Democrat Party has moved around him.

Sad Loser said:
Says the thick twat dailew who didn't know what minority meant

Got soundly thrashed

Then turned into a child ranting and raving

Questioned the legitimacy of the prof, the prof provided the proof

You cowardly little cunt won't even say who you were in the other site

Thick twat, dailew

It's almost like the bastard offspring of Dorothy Parker and Oscar Wilde has entered the building.

Best_loser said:
Won't even say who you were in the other site

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad Loser said:
dailew said:

Those wanker smileys again

BTW I saw no post asking me who I was on the other site (but I admit I've posted a lot on there).

dailew said:
Sad Loser said:
Those wanker smileys again

BTW I saw no post asking me who I was on the other site (but I admit I've posted a lot on there).

How many guesses do we get ? 😊

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back