• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

U21 v Crewe Alex

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
1-0 Sam Parker goal which was initially ruled out for hand ball.

New signings look reasonable, Ginelly, NTO look ready for 1st team. Mykolo is vert raw and a Shefki Kuki type ff player runs around a lot and swings at the ball but has no idea where it will end up.

Abdulai and Congrove pick of the players with both Parker and Blythe busy and neat .
Nice little afternoon out decent crowd Crewe as always trying to play a bit

Official report

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/report-swansea-city-u21s-4-crewe-alexandra-u21s-1

https://twitter.com/swans_academy/status/1693578702637105499?t=svFvwuWa1f9Dg2QqvFnvzw&s=19

4-0 Iwan Morgan who had a few chances beforehand. Good work closing down keeper.

FT Good entertainment if you have the time to come and see them.

Decent crowd of a few hundred

What was Tjoe like?

We really need to tie down Morgan he’s scoring for fun ain’t he.

NTO had a good performance, he took a little bit of time to get into the game but like all Dutch players has a good touch and passes and moves expecting the ball. Did track back well and not afraid to put his foot in.

Morgan came on to replace the 1st team players so had about 25 mins to get into game, a big lad and looks physically bigger than his team mates git the post and skied a few before taking his goal which was as a result of their keeper coming to play it out and getting closed down by Morgan. You can see he has something about him but nowhere near 1st team football yet in my opinion.

Sam Parker and Ben Blythe good wingbacks, Parker a little greedy on occasion but will be in 1st team at some stage.

Kyrell Mitchell came on with Morgan and was a tricky little winger, reminded me a bit of Routlidge and was unlucky to not pick up a goal

Abdulai and Congreve looked very comfortable and probably the best players out there.

Pacemaker said:
FT Good entertainment if you have the time to come and see them.

Decent crowd of a few hundred

Where do they play and how much to get in?

Thank you for the updates ref the game.

Played today at Stadium, free to get in through your online Swans account just buy a ticket as normal but no charge.

There were also stewards outside handing out tickets as well for those who hadn’t been online.

Lots of kids there and what looked like football clubs as well as family groups and a few old codgers like myself.

Next home game is v HULL City 12pm Monday 4th September which is also at the stadium.

I do have all the fixtures and location, some are at Landore training centre, i will stick a copy up when i find it.

https://www.swanseacity.com/fixture/list/1293?season=2023&month=10

Pacemaker said:
Played today at Stadium, free to get in through your online Swans account just buy a ticket as normal but no charge.

There were also stewards outside handing out tickets as well for those who hadn’t been online.

Lots of kids there and what looked like football clubs as well as family groups and a few old codgers like myself.

Next home game is v HULL City 12pm Monday 4th September which is also at the stadium.

I do have all the fixtures and location, some are at Landore training centre, i will stick a copy up when i find it.

https://www.swanseacity.com/fixture/list/1293?season=2023&month=10

Nice one pacey you star ⭐

Good for all the new boys to get some minutes under their belts, goals for Ginnelly and Mykolo will also be welcome.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back