• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Viktor Gyökeres - Brighton

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 24,388
Dr. Winston said:
Badlands said:
I was thinking of their times with us.

Considering that one played for us in the Prem under Clement and the other in the Championship under Potter that's fairly pointless too.

There we are then. Brewster is officially s**t.

Badlands said:

Which is exactly what I said isn't it?

Seems like it's extremely difficult for people to admit that they don't know something, even when acknowledging that is the only logical answer.

Is Brewster Premier League quality? I don't know. There is no way to tell for sure based on the evidence so far. That doesn't stop people confidently declaring one way or another though.

Dr. Winston said:
Badlands said:

Which is exactly what I said isn't it?

Seems like it's extremely difficult for people to admit that they don't know something, even when acknowledging that is the only logical answer.

Is Brewster Premier League quality? I don't know. There is no way to tell for sure based on the evidence so far. That doesn't stop people confidently declaring one way or another though.

Abraham didn't score goals for us in a crap PL team. McBurnie did score goals for us in a decent Championship team. Therefore McBurnie is a better player.

As far as I can tell, it really is that simple for some people.

Dr. Winston said:
Badlands said:
Far better than Abrahms and on par with McBurnie IMO.

Would that be the Abraham who scored more than three times as many goals as McBurnie last season?

Perhaps he should have done the swimaway at a few away games too.

I take your point but an Ollie would be more useful to us than a Tammy. Tammy would be useless in a Cooper side.

Itchysphincter said:
Tammy would be useless in a Cooper side.

He certainly struggled in a team playing to the same basic tactical plan. Judging by the stick Southgate took this week it looks like he's infected with it too.

"Clipboard managers" as Monny calls them. Qualifications up the ying yang and convinced that football can be broken down into theory. The stats wranglers are cut from the same cloth.

Not that it affects us in the slightest, but it'll be interesting to see how TA goes this year - with the arrival of Werner and Havertz at Chelsea. He may struggle to get much game time.

mrploppy said:
Not that it affects us in the slightest, but it'll be interesting to see how TA goes this year - with the arrival of Werner and Havertz at Chelsea. He may struggle to get much game time.

He will end up being loaned out soon then end up at a club where he’s shown to be overrated....

File under young English player hyped up by the press.

Already rich enough not to have to worry about ever working again.

PencoedJack said:
mrploppy said:

He will end up being loaned out soon then end up at a club where he’s shown to be overrated....

File under nothing to do with us so don't care!
I really wish someone would pull their finger out at the Liberty & get a striker in ASAP

Manselton Jack said:
PencoedJack said:

File under nothing to do with us so don't care!
I really wish someone would pull their finger out at the Liberty & get a striker in ASAP

Apart from Brewster all the England under 17 players are settled :wink:

Gyokeres scored a good goal for Brighton in the Carababao tonight and looks to have good feet in front of goal. Potter has said he is uncertain as to whether he will go out on loan though. Maybe a tidy loan if we can get him if the price is right.

jacktar said:
Gyokeres scored a good goal for Brighton in the Carababao tonight and looks to have good feet in front of goal. Potter has said he is uncertain as to whether he will go out on loan though. Maybe a tidy loan if we can get him if the price is right.

Yeah great finish from him, alot of Brighton fans are saying he looks promising but would like to see him loaned out this season to us.

Not in Brighton squad today.

I think he’ll be with us before Wycombe game.

Risc said:

What an impressive performance by Brighton very easy on the eye with some excellent players drafted into the team,

Nantywatcher said:
Risc said:

What an impressive performance by Brighton very easy on the eye with some excellent players drafted into the team,

Potter won’t be there long.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back