• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vintage Photos

Alexis Korner was later part of CCS , early 70s , 45 rpm on Island Records , I think , Tap turns on the Water .

My old music teacher at School , then listened to a fellow pupils 33 rpm brought in Pictures of an Expedition by ELP . He loved their take on the Original , got me listening too .

One other lad brought in Tap turns on the Water as his selection of what he listened to at home , not me , although I did have the vinyl .

One verse of that song , he took the needle off , awful lyrics , he said , do not listen to them words .
Sure he had the best intentions to cover our ears as kids .

Probably turning in his grave now with some of the wordings in music today . more radio bleeps than a play .

Alexis Korner was later part of CCS , early 70s , 45 rpm on Island Records , I think , Tap turns on the Water .

My old music teacher at School , then listened to a fellow pupils 33 rpm brought in Pictures of an Expedition by ELP . He loved their take on the Original , got me listening too .

One other lad brought in Tap turns on the Water as his selection of what he listened to at home , not me , although I did have the vinyl .

One verse of that song , he took the needle off , awful lyrics , he said , do not listen to them words .
Sure he had the best intentions to cover our ears as kids .

Probably turning in his grave now with some of the wordings in music today . more radio bleeps than a play .
IIRC, The CCS version of "Whole Lotta Love" was the TOTP theme tune for quite a few years

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back