• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales Air Show 2023

WxmJax

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Anyone know of timings ? It's a bit crap at the moment, being so close to the event. Are they just making it up as they go along ?

SATURDAY

Noon. TYPHOON to open show

5pm. RED ARROWS

SUNDAY

Noon. RED ARROWS

No idea what time the Typhoon is

and that's all I know.

Found this on Wales Airshow website:

Download the app to keep up to date
To make the most out of your visit, download the official Wales Airshow app – the only place to get the display timetable for the weekend. You also get live updates including any changes to the timetable, all the latest news, aircraft and team information, vouchers, and visitor information.

The app is available on both Android and Apple devices for a one-off price of £1.99, so if you have purchased the app before you can re-download it for free. By downloading the app your contribution goes towards the cost of hosting Wales Airshow.

Looks like someone will have to pay the £2 for the app if they want the full timetable. It's a very large free event, so I guess they have to make some money somehow, but don't love that idea.

https://www.metcheck.com/SEASONAL/red_arrows.asp?Stage=1

This should show it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230701-074051.png
    761.8 KB · Views: 505
Is it £1 an hour to park in city centre parks as I'm not 20 quid to park in County hall or Singleton.
I always like watching the spitfire and typhoon. Not really fussed on the red arrows

jack_lord said:
Is it £1 an hour to park in city centre parks as I'm not 20 quid to park in County hall or Singleton.
I always like watching the spitfire and typhoon. Not really fussed on the red arrows

You'll be able to see it all from the Mumbles J, I remember back to the days when the Ale House was open in Dunns Lane Oystermouth and we were down there when the show was on, so we went down to the front and watched what we wanted to watch from there and had a pint of course :D

Niigata Jack said:
You'll be able to see it all from the Mumbles J, I remember back to the days when the Ale House was open in Dunns Lane Oystermouth and we were down there when the show was on, so we went down to the front and watched what we wanted to watch from there and had a pint of course :D

Cheers S, but we have to go in to town anyway - tomorrow from Mumbles though and the weather is going to be nice

jack_lord said:
Cheers S, but we have to go in to town anyway - tomorrow from Mumbles though and the weather is going to be nice

Back roads it is, even up over Bishopston and down over Killay :shock:

Niigata Jack said:
Back roads it is, even up over Bishopston and down over Killay :shock:

It was actually quite straight forward and not that much traffic on the diverted roads. Stopped in Singleton Hospital on way back

Just saw the Red Arrows flying over Penllergaer. Noisy feckers startled the mutt. Don’t see the appeal myself but each to their own.

exiledclaseboy said:
Just saw the Red Arrows flying over Penllergaer. Noisy feckers startled the mutt. Don’t see the appeal myself but each to their own.

Nor me to be honest. As a spectator event the only one I'd really like to go and watch is the Isle of Man TT, watched the highlights for the fortnight this year its a fascinating race, there was one death though sadly, but that's the best result for years, not for Ramos Torres and his family sadly, of course.

RIP Ramos Torres

jack_lord said:
It was actually quite straight forward and not that much traffic on the diverted roads. Stopped in Singleton Hospital on way back

Stopped in Singleton Hospital on way back, why?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back