• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales Air Show 2023

exiledclaseboy said:
Just saw the Red Arrows flying over Penllergaer. Noisy feckers startled the mutt. Don’t see the appeal myself but each to their own.

File alongside choo choo train spotting.

Neath_Jack said:
File alongside choo choo train spotting.

And anything to do with cars, classic or otherwise, that doesn’t involve driving it to where you need to be and then back again.

exiledclaseboy said:
And anything to do with cars, classic or otherwise, that doesn’t involve driving it to where you need to be and then back again.

Hard to argue with that :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Oi Oi, I got two F1 watchers here, if you don't behave I'll give them the lap top :lol:

F1 is the worst of the worst, cars going around and around with the first placed lot not passing each other, until one goes into the garage then the next one can be in front for a bit, and on and on.

Neath_Jack said:
F1 is the worst of the worst, cars going around and around with the first placed lot not passing each other, until one goes into the garage then the next one can be in front for a bit, and on and on.

Its not as bad as the shit that's on now McIntyres Wheel, unadulterated shit.

Niigata Jack said:
Its not as bad as the s**t that's on now McIntyres Wheel, unadulterated s**t.

Terrestrial Saturday night TV isn't for me full stop.

Having a nose at Jack Ryan, season 4 on Prime :cool:

Neath_Jack said:
Terrestrial Saturday night TV isn't for me full stop.

Having a nose at Jack Ryan, season 4 on Prime :cool:

Been overruled, I've had cricket on all day, so I've got to suffer for that now, as if I hadn't suffered enough after watching the cricket all day :lol:

Big Nasty is on the wheel, I doubt he could move fast enough to be nasty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, I know, but its funny all the same :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Been overruled, I've had cricket on all day, so I've got to suffer for that now, as if I hadn't suffered enough after watching the cricket all day :lol:

There no joy in your life is there mush? You’re the ultimate grumpy old man. ;) :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
There no joy in your life is there mush? You’re the ultimate grumpy old man. ;) :lol:

It hasn't turned out to bad, watched a bit of boxing interspersed with Glastonbury highlights on I player, which is on now, Gun's and Roses on now though unfortunately. :x

The drugs have clearly caught up to Rose, waiting on Elton now, we did watch it in the Hope and Anchor in Tenby last Sunday, but I can turn it up here now, my current hearing aids aren't up to the job, hopefully be upgraded when I go back to Audiology next week :D

Niigata Jack said:
Stopped in Singleton Hospital on way back, why?

Although I used to love nurses uniforms but the current edition is a very bad version of scrubs. I do keep some exceptional versions for my beloved to very occasionally model.
We parked at Singleton courtesy of the staff parking so I could take a wander and wife could get some work done

Got there in time for Lancaster and Eurofighter only to find one is a no show and the other was delayed 2.5 hours. Twitter had the info but I failed to check.

Just doing a bit of hedge trimming at about 2.30 - 2.45pm-ish when I saw the Red Arrows flying over the Somerset Levels about 1/2 a mile south of my house!

Just checked their schedule and apparently they're displaying at a show in Headcorn in Kent later today and a straight line from the Bristol Channel to Headcorn goes pretty much straight over my area.

Neath_Jack said:

Each to their own but for me you're talking :poop:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back