• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales Post Brexit Funding

BrynCartwright said:
Samba said:
Drakeford butty...or haven't you noticed over the last 20+
years. But the thick Welsh keep his party in, butt.

So how are you going to address the massive shortfall in funding post Brexit butty bach....?..

I suggest we wait and see...even I can't use a crystal ball. No one, and I mean no one, can predict what's going to happen. But I personally believe we'll be better off out of the EU...let's hope so 🙏

Samba said:
BrynCartwright said:
So how are you going to address the massive shortfall in funding post Brexit butty bach....?..

I suggest we wait and see...even I can't use a crystal ball. No one, and I mean no one, can predict what's going to happen. But I personally believe we'll be better off out of the EU...let's hope so 🙏
So what we need to do, according to you, is hope we can somehow make up the shortfall of at least £330m a year in Wales per annum. Typical Brexiteering bullshit. No substance, only pansy arsed pie in the sky, finger in the air toss.

BrynCartwright said:
Samba said:
So what we need to do, according to you, is hope we can somehow make up the shortfall of at least £330 a year in Wales per annum. Typical Brexiteering bullshit. No substance, only pansy arsed pie in the sky, finger in the air toss.
All major road schemes pulled indefinitely.
Cycle routes, that's all we've got, that's really going to help the economy. Drakeford is going to have to be some sort of magician, to do anything with the meager finances allotted.We've been really fvcked over.

Samba said:
BrynCartwright said:

You don't need a crystal ball, it's happening now. And god knows why you think Drakeford is going to waste money that isn't going to the Welsh Government. You don't even need to know anything about this funding - people on here have explained that it's going straight to the councils and the WG have been cut out. You obviously haven't got a clue what's going on.

BrynCartwright said:
Samba said:
So what we need to do, according to you, is hope we can somehow make up the shortfall of at least £330 a year in Wales per annum. Typical Brexiteering bullshit. No substance, only pansy arsed pie in the sky, finger in the air toss.

I could plug the shortfall if it's only £330. Less than a season ticket ;)

LeonWasTheDog's said:
BrynCartwright said:

I could plug the shortfall if it's only £330. Less than a season ticket ;)
Oops.. ta....amended

https://www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/replacement-eu-funding-wales-bypass-20645673

Johnson/the U.K. government hate devolution. It stops them doing what they want when they want to do it.

exiledclaseboy said:
Johnson/the U.K. government hate devolution. It stops them doing what they want when they want to do it.

The UK is better off with Boris and Co in charge than what Wales is with Drakeford and his buffoons in charge of Wales is, imo...if you live in Cardiff or SE Wales then you probably wouldn't agree, but look at the rest of Wales. We've been begging for scraps off the Labour run Sennedd for 20+ years, and nothing. Now Swansea seems to be invested in, wonder why?

PS I was a Labour man, from a big Labour family pre-2013...never again!

Samba said:
exiledclaseboy said:

The UK is better off with Boris and Co in charge than what Wales is with Drakeford and his buffoons in charge of Wales is, imo...if you live in Cardiff or SE Wales then you probably wouldn't agree, but look at the rest of Wales. We've been begging for scraps off the Labour run Sennedd for 20+ years, and nothing. Now Swansea seems to be invested in, wonder why?

So you believe that a bunch of English public schoolboys with absolutely no allegiance or thought for Wales is preferable and indeed better for Wales, rather than a democratically elected (with an element of proportional representation) Welsh Government comprised of Welsh people. The Welsh Senedd cares and considers for Wales only. Yes Cymru and the independence movements are growing.

The Senedd is here to stay, and indeed will be afforded greater powers in order to avoid Wales breaking away from the UK. With the inevitable Scottish independence coming, and with ascendence of the SNP in recent years, Labour will never win a Westminster election again, and with the prospect of an eternal Tory led national Government, then the left leaning Welsh will find independence more and more attractive.

BrynCartwright said:
Samba said:

So you believe that a bunch of English public schoolboys with absolutely no allegiance or thought for Wales is preferable and indeed better for Wales, rather than a democratically elected (with an element of proportional representation) Welsh Government comprised of Welsh people. The Welsh Senedd cares and considers for Wales only. Yes Cymru and the independence movements are growing.

The Senedd is here to stay, and indeed will be afforded greater powers in order to avoid Wales breaking away from the UK. With the inevitable Scottish independence coming, and with ascendence of the SNP in recent years, Labour will never win a Westminster election again, and with the prospect of an eternal Tory led national Government, then the left leaning Welsh will find independence more and more attractive.

In answer to your first paragraph, yes.

So, you think the Senedd cares and considers for all of Wales?

Samba said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Because Swansea and South West Wales were flush with investment pre-devolution…

The Tories promised us investment in the lagoon and rail electrification and then pulled the plug when we turfed out Swansea’s only Tory MP. Funny that.

Samba said:
BrynCartwright said:

In answer to your first paragraph, yes.

So, you think the Senedd cares and considers for all of Wales?

Duw duw.... If we all thought like you in Wales, we may as well forget about our Welsh background, discard our ancient language that precedes English by centuries, abandon our self determination, national identity and sporting teams and officially become Western England.

AceJack said:
Samba said:

The Tories promised us investment in the lagoon and rail electrification and then pulled the plug when we turfed out Swansea’s only Tory MP. Funny that.

You are correct ref pre-devolution, but it is 10 times worse for us now...funny that 🤔

The lagoon and rail electrification could have been fought for a lot harder by this WAG, but it's not SE Wales so they didn't bother.

This WAG is a disgrace, devolution is not working, open your eyes, please!!!

Samba said:
AceJack said:

You are correct ref pre-devolution, but it is 10 times worse for us now...funny that 🤔

The lagoon and rail electrification could have been fought for a lot harder by this WAG, but it's not SE Wales so they didn't bother.

This WAG is a disgrace, devolution is not working, open your eyes, please!!!

You don’t know what reserved powers are so you’ve reverted to the “Labour are worse” reflex without understanding the slightest thing about what you’re talking about. Quite pathetic.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back