• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Italy 6 Nations ...

TheLoneRanger

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
George North retiring from International rugby after Saturday's match ...

Wales: Winnett; Adams, North, Tompkins, Dyer; Costelow, T Williams; Thomas, Dee, Lewis, Jenkins (capt), Beard, Mann, Reffell, Wainwright.

Replacements: E Lloyd, Mathias, H O'Connor, Rowlands, Martin, Hardy, I Lloyd, Grady.

On a day when the BBC have two Welsh sport stories on their front page, one featuring George North and one featuring Aaron Ramsey, I can't help feeling the wrong player is announcing his retirement.

Replacements: E Lloyd, Mathias, H O'Connor

Gatland's taking the piss now. Those three aren't fit to play for the under 20s. I guess he thinks if he picks people nowhere near ready he can play the 'young player rebuild' card and won't get blamed.

North has been a magnificent international player. A Welsh great. The concussions and injuries have taken their toll, but he'll be missed badly.

Wales replacement Jordan Morris has flipped this game on its head, absolutely outstanding prospect 💪💥

Yep, blowing out of their @rses. A totally different Wales 2nd half - 4 tries and a bonus point. 👍

F/T ...

Wales U20. 27 v 15 Italy U20
Outstanding Lone fair play, we were being destroyed up front until we brought that prop on (Jordan Morris #17).
Some of his carries and offloads were different class, also did you see him running at the Italian No 8 ball in hand second half, knocked the Italian lad back 10 yards and stayed on his feet, almost Steve McDowall like 😂💪💥

Well that took a turn. Let’s hope we see the same tomorrow. Keep the ball away from scrums and run the big boys around.
Totally different to France last week, when they brought on 2 forwards on 60 mins - with a combined weight of 43 stone.
Fvcking unbelievable, and changed the game up front!!

Being nilled by Italy in the 2nd half. Yikes. I hope Gatland hangs around for the world cup. There's going to be some rattles flying out of pans tonight though.

I wish they had nilled us. Fuck off WRU,fuck off Gatland.

After this morning though, I don’t care. No doubt about what means more.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back