• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Italy 6 Nations ...

I wish they had nilled us. Fuck off WRU,fuck off Gatland.

After this morning though, I don’t care. No doubt about what means more.
Gats doesn't deserve that ffs, he can only play with the hand he's been dealt and that hand was picked by the WRU, who have basked on previous glories without thinking of the future, the talking horse Walker, Evans and Jenkins can fukoff ASAP done fukall, put in their positions because of who they were not for what they can do do.

Gats doesn't deserve that ffs, he can only play with the hand he's been dealt and that hand was picked by the WRU, who have basked on previous glories without thinking of the future, the talking horse Walker, Evans and Jenkins can fukoff ASAP done fukall, put in their positions because of who they were not for what they can do do.
Couldn’t agree more about the WRU Max, but Gatland with Lewis and Phillips was a massive part of that strategy. Now all the chickens are coming home to roost and he is sitting on £600k a year phoning it in. He’s a luxury we can’t afford. Fine for the WC to maximise and stabilise what we had for a short period after the Pivacaust, but until 2027 when we need development, not dinosaur tactics of endless box kicks, then he’s too expensive and out of time. It looks like we’ve got him anyway, but the ceo should have said thanks, goodbye, and thrown Howler and Humph out with him. Humph has added nothing to forward play, ever, wherever he has washed up.

I understand the opposing view though, and I respect what Gatland did 2008-2019 massively. I was pleased to see him for the WC. He’s just spoiling his legacy now, and as you say with the prognosis of our under 20s, he’ll find that trajectory difficult to reverse. If he stays, so be it. I hope he pulls a rabbit out of the hat. For that sort of money -when professional rugby in Wales is supposedly skint - we should expect him to.

Nobody can blame Gatland for the lack of quality available to him that blame lies at the door of the incompetent WRU, shocking shambles of sporting committee and still is, Walker the talking horse and Evans can pack their bags and take Gethin Jenkins with them clueless buffoons in jobs for the boys positions.

WRU have have their head in the sands for far to long and its finally caught up with them, totally disorganised and chaotic organisation, who have panicked over the scandal over the misogyny that has obviously gone on for years and the total mismanagement that as also gone on for years, their total neglection of grassroots rugby has come home to roost.

This 25 cap rule needs to be thrown into the Taff, we haven't the player base to be able to apply stupid rules like that one, cutting our noses off to spite our faces, the neglection of grassroots Rugby as cost us to lose quality players we can ill afford to lose to England ffs.

I bet Gatland can't believe the shambles that's been bestowed on him.

I wish they had nilled us. Fuck off WRU,fuck off Gatland.

After this morning though, I don’t care. No doubt about what means more.
Who else can we turn to though and how much rumination would they want? and I don't think anyone can make any difference so I'd stick with Gatland, people can't expect him to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.

North has backed Gatland, so that gives me a bit more confidence in the old dinosaur 😆

Nobody can blame Gatland for the lack of quality available to him that blame lies at the door of the incompetent WRU, shocking shambles of sporting committee and still is, Walker the talking horse and Evans can pack their bags and take Gethin Jenkins with them clueless buffoons in jobs for the boys positions.

WRU have have their head in the sands for far to long and its finally caught up with them, totally disorganised and chaotic organisation, who have panicked over the scandal over the misogyny that has obviously gone on for years and the total mismanagement that as also gone on for years, their total neglection of grassroots rugby has come home to roost.

This 25 cap rule needs to be thrown into the Taff, we haven't the player base to be able to apply stupid rules like that one, cutting our noses off to spite our faces, the neglection of grassroots Rugby as cost us to lose quality players we can ill afford to lose to England ffs.

I bet Gatland can't believe the shambles that's been bestowed on him.
There's a rumour that there's a clause in the 25 Cap Rule -

"A player playing outside Wales can remain eligible for Test duty if he received no offer from a Welsh region or was "lowballed" and didn't receive a credible offer."

OR

Shove the fvcking rule up their WRU @rseholes.

There's a rumour that there's a clause in the 25 Cap Rule -

"A player playing outside Wales can remain eligible for Test duty if he received no offer from a Welsh region or was "lowballed" and didn't receive a credible offer."

OR

Shove the fvcking rule up their WRU @rseholes.
Thick as pig shit aren't they, we haven't got an abundance of credible players to chose from and yet they've induced this ridiculous rule.
Scotland, Ireland, England all got players, that are illegible through their Aunties Dogs, Cats and Tortoise's.

It's unbelievable jeff 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back