• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales vs Czech Republic

We bring Moore on 2nd half and revert to a 4 at the back, nullifying our 2 full backs when we go forward, where is Giggs, because these two are infuriating, the Czechs have a lot more quality than us and will most likely join Belgium in the top 2 spots if we don't sort something out, the return of Ramsey, Allen and Davies will hopefully unify us

Skippyjack said:
We bring Moore on 2nd half and revert to a 4 at the back, nullifying our 2 full backs when we go forward, where is Giggs, because these two are infuriating, the Czechs have a lot more quality than us and will most likely join Belgium in the top 2 spots if we don't sort something out, the return of Ramsey, Allen and Davies will hopefully unify us

Performance counts for very little in these games. It’s all about results.

Skippy asking where Giggs is when the answer is a very VERY quick google search away :) but to save you those 10 seconds of your life he is still on bail until May for the domestic assault allegations against him.

Skippyjack said:

Does it matter? I thought I’d read that second or third we get a play off place?

So it’s shit or bust and at the moment we are off and shitting. As with Swans top 2, it’s far more likely to be play offs, but for both, where there’s life...

airedale said:
Don’t know if it’s true, but I heard that Bale is bald as a coot under that bun. That’s why he’s got it.
I'm the opposite.

As a small nation our issue has always been that we can put out a very good first XI that will give anybody a game, but when injuries and suspensions mount up, we are replacing top quality with league 1 & 2 players.

So last night without Rambo, Allen, Davies and Brookes amongst others, for me goes down as one of the great results.

Ward was at fault for both goals, but he has generally been outstanding for Wales so I won't begrudge him a bad game
That was the best I have seen us play since Euro 2016

bakajack said:
Ward was at fault for both goals, but he has generally been outstanding for Wales so I won't begrudge him a bad game
That was the best I have seen us play since Euro 2016
wrong thread matey

TheLoneRanger said:
https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/1377000143493431304?s=20

But how many chances has he spurned and how often are better options ignored to get the ball to Bale.
Last night was the first game in years we have looked like a team.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back