• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales vs Czech Republic

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:
Colwill a Swansea lad as well playing for the Bluetits, think his brother is on books down at Swans.

He’s a Melin boy, no affiliation with the Swans at all. His brother is also with that lot, both of them been there since they were about 7 years old.

Oh right, I thought he was from Swansea, I know of the Colwill's in Melin, House removals ? but didn't realise he/they were from that family.

Niigata Jack said:
Neath_Jack said:
He’s a Melin boy, no affiliation with the Swans at all. His brother is also with that lot, both of them been there since they were about 7 years old.

Oh right, I thought he was from Swansea, I know of the Colwill's in Melin, House removals ? but didn't realise he/they were from that family.

You may have come across Rubin's grandfather, Barry, good footballer at Welsh league level. From the Old Road.

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:

You may have come across Rubin's grandfather, Barry, good footballer at Welsh league level. From the Old Road.

Back in the days of the Royal Exchange, yeah probably, I know/knew John and Freida's daughter, think she married a Colwill of Neath Brickwork he was a tidy player for the Metal Box, may even have gone further? they live on Lewis Rd.
Spent plenty of nights in there, knew John quite well lovely guy as was his wife Freida

Niigata Jack said:
Neath_Jack said:

Back in the days of the Royal Exchange, yeah probably, I know/knew John and Freida's daughter, think she married a Colwill of Neath Brickwork he was a tidy player for the Metal Box, may even have gone further? they live on Lewis Rd.
Spent plenty of nights in there, knew John quite well lovely guy as was his wife Freida

Just saw the Wales match day thread on that other forum that you post on. Not surprising that they are completely wrong about Rubin coming from a jack family. Colour me surprised :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:

Just saw the Wales match day thread on that other forum that you post on. Not surprising that they are completely wrong about Rubin coming from a jack family. Colour me surprised :lol:

:oops:

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back