• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales vs Montenegro

Was Mark Harris in our youth system at some point? Sure I read that he got injured and we let him go but cardiff then took a punt on him?

Cullen not looked out of place here at all. Like him as a 10
Surely worth a try now Eom is out aswell. Bianchini to the left, don't think he's good enough to be brutally honest but we've spent big money, again, so there's no better time than the present to give him a run.

Not sure Mark Harris was with us, i think Adam Matthew’s was with our academy and got injured and then went to Cardiff.

Not sure Mark Harris was with us, i think Adam Matthew’s was with our academy and got injured and then went to Cardiff.

From Mathews Wiki,

"After playing local football, Matthews was taken on trial at Swansea City but suffered a broken arm and was told to come back when he had recovered from the injury. After returning to fitness Matthews attempted to return to Swansea but was told that their youth system was now full

Matthews attended a trial at Swansea's South Wales rivals Cardiff City and as the only player of around forty attendants at the trial chosen, signed on academy terms at the age of 8"

Great to win and lots of effort. No real quality from either side and lost count how many times we made the wrong decisions in the final third.. especially why Brooks didn't chip the keeper who raced to the outside of his area and what was that Thomas cross at the end.

Saying that, a decent run out for players and no injuries and hopefully a bit wiser for the 2 games.
Some of the decision making in the final third was atrocious. Thomas was causing them problems down our left but getting in behind and then shooting from a ridiculous angle when Cooper was free for a tap-in was the worst but there were others almost as bad. Several Keystone Cops moments in their box too that we should have made more of especially when we charged down their keeper and the ball was loose with him 15 yards off his line and our players just got in each others way.

Thought Sheehan had an impressive game, I haven't seen much of him but he always seemed to have time on the ball and was always looking to get into space for a pass to support the man on the ball. Brooks & Wilson showed their ability and with those 2 and Johnson we have some clearly above average players. 4 games unbeaten, I wonder how many of those we'd have lost under Page.

Some of the decision making in the final third was atrocious. Thomas was causing them problems down our left but getting in behind and then shooting from a ridiculous angle when Cooper was free for a tap-in was the worst but there were others almost as bad. Several Keystone Cops moments in their box too that we should have made more of especially when we charged down their keeper and the ball was loose with him 15 yards off his line and our players just got in each others way.

Thought Sheehan had an impressive game, I haven't seen much of him but he always seemed to have time on the ball and was always looking to get into space for a pass to support the man on the ball. Brooks & Wilson showed their ability and with those 2 and Johnson we have some clearly above average players. 4 games unbeaten, I wonder how many of those we'd have lost under Page.
Not sure how many we would have lost, but I can pretty confidently say we would have been bored out of our minds for all three games.

We'll have to see how Bellamy does in the long term, but so far he's a great advert for how the right manager can get the same bunch of players to look like a completely new team.

Hell of a stat on the Beeb about the game yesterday: Seven players who featured against Montenegro have more minutes for their country than their clubs this season.

Hell of a stat on the Beeb about the game yesterday: Seven players who featured against Montenegro have more minutes for their country than their clubs this season.
Some of those players have a decision to make in the summer.

Danny Ward seems quite comfortable getting paid to do very little each week.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back