• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales vs Montenegro

I thought it looked stonewall on the first replay, then less so on every replay after that!
My thoughts exactly.

If there was contact it was very minimal. On the other hand it was rather reckless of the defender to make a slightly rash challenge in the box.

My thoughts exactly.

If there was contact it was very minimal. On the other hand it was rather reckless of the defender to make a slightly rash challenge in the box.
Just watched the replays again. Technically a penalty because the defender caught his foot and Wilson took the opportunity to go down. One of those that frustrates when it goes against you because it's not like he had to go down. So right decision, but a soft one.

Just watched the replays again. Technically a penalty because the defender caught his foot and Wilson took the opportunity to go down. One of those that frustrates when it goes against you because it's not like he had to go down. So right decision, but a soft one.
I'd be tamping if that was in our box. It wasn't and I'm delighted 😂

The amount of Swans academy boys is astonishing - our academy has served our country well… fair play.

Would love to see Cullen grab a goal.
Current or ex Swans in starting 11

Rodon
Cabango
Davies
Sheehan
Cullen

Subs

Norington-Davies
Allen
Cooper
Roberts