• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wayne Routledge signed a new contract

Ashley_scfc

North Banker
Reaction score
Additional one year, official announcement by the club coming shortly.

I can’t help it I don’t think WR signing a new contract is anything earth shattering myself.
He’s barely played this season.

Darran said:
I can’t help it I don’t think WR signing a new contract is anything earth shattering myself.

He helped us get into the play offs I guess, I don't think he'll get much game time at all next season, and I assume he's on a very low wage now, and by all the backstage videos the swans do, you can tell the players look up to him as a role model and a leader, so really good to have around, even if he doesn't play much, we lack leadership in our squad.

An experienced head in the squad I guess. We're lacking even more in those given VdH going and Ayew's likely departure.

Naughton agreeing a new contract would be a bigger deal in terms of the starting XI.

Ashley_scfc said:
Darran said:

He helped us get into the play offs I guess, I don't think he'll get much game time at all next season, and I assume he's on a very low wage now, and by all the backstage videos the swans do, you can tell the players look up to him as a role model and a leader, so really good to have around, even if he doesn't play much, we lack leadership in our squad.

How much is a very low wage?

Darran said:

Without trying to sound controversial for the sake of it, he’s got the contract for his cameo against reading, and that only.

Legs have gone.

Class player for us over years but this isn’t exactly brilliant news.

Jackfath said:
Ashley_scfc said:

How much is a very low wage?

Relatively would be a better word I suppose.

Cheaper than replacing him with another player who won't play.

Congratulations, Sir Wayne.

Underwhelmed. Expect more awful cameo appearances, where he comes on for the last 15mins and his first 3 involvements are
1. mis-control a simple pass
2. give ball away
3. yellow card trying to make up for another failure to control a simple pass.

I hope he hasn't been given this extension on the back of his Reading performance, because that was a flash in the pan.

mrploppy said:
Underwhelmed. Expect more awful cameo appearances, where he comes on for the last 15mins and his first 3 involvements are
1. mis-control a simple pass
2. give ball away
3. yellow card trying to make up for another failure to control a simple pass.

I hope he hasn't been given this extension on the back of his Reading performance, because that was a flash in the pan.

Don't be so f*cking stupid.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back