• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wayne Routledge signed a new contract

Excellent news.
The only creative player we have and still has the fitness to make an big impact.

Itchysphincter said:
mrploppy said:
Underwhelmed. Expect more awful cameo appearances, where he comes on for the last 15mins and his first 3 involvements are
1. mis-control a simple pass
2. give ball away
3. yellow card trying to make up for another failure to control a simple pass.

I hope he hasn't been given this extension on the back of his Reading performance, because that was a flash in the pan.

Don't be so f*cking stupid.

Charming. Do you actually analyse his current performances or just assume he's performing at the same level as 5 years ago?

mrploppy said:
Underwhelmed. Expect more awful cameo appearances, where he comes on for the last 15mins and his first 3 involvements are
1. mis-control a simple pass
2. give ball away
3. yellow card trying to make up for another failure to control a simple pass.

I hope he hasn't been given this extension on the back of his Reading performance, because that was a flash in the pan.

Great post. He probably tells good jokes like Tommy Butler.

mrploppy said:
Itchysphincter said:
Don't be so f*cking stupid.

Charming. Do you actually analyse his current performances or just assume he's performing at the same level as 5 years ago?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You think those goals against Reading earned him another year? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he is one of our high earners from last season then i hope his new contract isn't on par.

Itchysphincter said:
mrploppy said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You think those goals against Reading earned him another year? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, can you name anything else he did all season except for constantly giving the ball away? Maybe his scuffed shot that got us a win at Leeds. We need to stop being sentimental and get rid.

Ringwood Jack said:
If he is one of our high earners from last season then i hope his new contract isn't on par.

It was well documented that he took a pay cut for last year's contract.

A minimal outlay (I'm sure) that will be designed to deliver as much off of the pitch as it does on it.

No complaints from me.

BanosSwan said:
Darran said:
If we signed 35 year old Wayne Routledge from another club there’d be riots.

Not the same tho is it.

Well what do you want from next season because re-signing a 35 year old bit part player because he knows the club isn’t very proactive.

Darran said:
BanosSwan said:
Not the same tho is it.

Well what do you want from next season because re-signing a 35 year old bit part player because he knows the club isn’t very proactive.

I think it's as much about off the match pitch as it is on it. A relatively small outlay which will be used for helping to mentor what will be a very young squad next year. We certainly haven't given him another year so that he can lead the forward offensive.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back