• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wayne Routledge signed a new contract

Thornburyswan said:
Darran said:
If we signed 35 year old Wayne Routledge from another club there’d be riots.

True Dar but we are not & Routs has proven his worth, yes these days it’s more off the pitch than on it but Cooper has referenced his value several times & a number of the youngsters have too, so for me a no brainier particularly with so many other exits.

Yep. He can still be useful, as proven by him almost single handedly changing the game against Reading the other week. Ok that was a rare performance from him, but he's still got something to offer. Rather that than another player who comes in, plays a few games and then gets shipped out on loan.

One year extension officially announced.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/wayne-routledge-extends-swansea-city-stay-new-contract

Worth it for what he adds off the pitch and around the dressing room imo.

Fireboy said:
berniehertz432 said:
It makes me laugh that there are posters on here who think that WR is worth a new contract. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :x

Question for you.

Has Wayne shagged your missus?

Stupid question

berniehertz432 said:
Fireboy said:
Question for you.

Has Wayne shagged your missus?

Stupid question

Not really, all you post about is wayne routledge, literally all your posts are about him, you are obsessed.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Thornburyswan said:
True Dar but we are not & Routs has proven his worth, yes these days it’s more off the pitch than on it but Cooper has referenced his value several times & a number of the youngsters have too, so for me a no brainier particularly with so many other exits.

Yep. He can still be useful, as proven by him almost single handedly changing the game against Reading the other week. Ok that was a rare performance from him, but he's still got something to offer. Rather that than another player who comes in, plays a few games and then gets shipped out on loan.

I'd say there's a fair chance that Wayne will do more for us next season than Peterson or Kalulu did this season, or McKay and Asoro did last season.

Fireboy said:
berniehertz432 said:
Stupid question

Not really, all you post about is wayne routledge, literally all your posts are about him, you are obsessed.

You are right, I have become obsessed. I hold my hand up. On reflection,I should be aiming my wrath at the decision makers. Apologies to all you Wayne lovers!

berniehertz432 said:
Fireboy said:

You are right, I have become obsessed. I hold my hand up. On reflection,I should be aiming my wrath at the decision makers. Apologies to all you Wayne lovers!

Wayne has been a great servant to the club, he has been signed up on an extension with lower wages, his retention is vital as whilst he doesnt command a starting position his experience will come in very handy.

Fireboy said:
berniehertz432 said:

Wayne has been a great servant to the club, he has been signed up on an extension with lower wages, his retention is vital as whilst he doesnt command a starting position his experience will come in very handy.

How do you know he's been signed on lower wages?

Jackfath said:
Fireboy said:

Probably goes without saying he is now within the pay structure.

Not sure what Routs adds over a season will justify a new contract especially if funds are tight. A leader on the pitch he certainly isn't but if he plays a third of the matches he will be asset next season. Maybe the unseen value is of the pitch which may question if we have the right Captain.

Jackfath said:
Fireboy said:

Read bellwhiffs post.

Disappointing news for those of us who wish to see our club improve on last season's performances and results.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Disappointing news for those of us who wish to see our club improve on last season's performances and results.

Do not feed the troll👹

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:

Yep. But you never know Dwight, Dortmund might be bluffing.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back