• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Weather in America

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Our friends in Buffalo,New York and London,Ontario have cancelled Christmas due to the incredible blizzards.
Our friends in Buffalo have lived there for 60 years and say they’ve never seen anything like it.
This is the view from their kitchen window earlier.

Attachments

• 954211E3-71A4-439B-8160-2AE4356DCB7A.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 557
My mate lives in Lockport, which is about 20 miles NW of Buffalo, and he’s got 5ft drifts up against his house.

There are also some huge temperature swings going on. A place in Montana dropped 51°F in under two hours.

Cooperman said:
My mate lives in Lockport, which is about 20 miles NW of Buffalo, and he’s got 5ft drifts up against his house.

There are also some huge temperature swings going on. A place in Montana dropped 51°F in under two hours.

I don’t think the UK would survive it. :lol:

Darran said:

It only takes a fraction of that to bring the UK to a standstill.

Darran said:
Our friends in Buffalo,New York and London,Ontario have cancelled Christmas due to the incredible blizzards.
Our friends in Buffalo have lived there for 60 years and say they’ve never seen anything like it.
This is the view from their kitchen window earlier.

lol that view shows nothing, just looks like a couple of pumpkins ,,

:D

BanosSwan said:
I bet the bills still play though.

They have a road game today, but you’re right in that it takes a lot to stop them playing.

Darran said:

Remember having really bad snow in 1982 that was well above my parents kitchen window . Don't think the temperatures were as low as they are in America though .

Darran said:
I’m not sure what to say to that.

Not being funny here, but that picture is rubbish. It's dim and hazy, and shows no prevalence to the weather in America, and Ihave just zoomed in on my phone to double check that photo before posting,

jack123 said:
Not being funny here, but that picture is rubbish. It's dim and hazy, and shows no prevalence to the weather in America, and Ihave just zoomed in on my phone to double check that photo before posting,

Not being funny here, but stop trying to start arguments, have a great Christmas 👍

jack123 said:

Why do you think it's dim and hazy? Have a think about it

Funnily enough it warming up over our side, up to -6 degrees today, balmy weather.

One of my daughters is an issue though, born and bred Canadian and she refuses to wear a hat out or make any attempt to dress for the weather, at 13 she knows best.

My wife had an SOS call from them earlier in the week, -30 degrees at the time, they walked the 30 minute trek to the local stores. The one daughter, no hat, no gloves and ripped jeans, she was frozen and couldn't walk back lol.

She won't learn though, she'll do the same again.

Swanjaxs said:
Not being funny here, but stop trying to start arguments, have a great Christmas 👍

I'm not trying to start an argument, just pointing out it's not a very good picture. And yourself SJ have a good one, and your family.

BLAZE said:
Why do you think it's dim and hazy? Have a think about it

Dim and hazy...there's a lot of that about. :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members