• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welcome to JackArmy.net

Much prefer the old setup, this is too modern and hasn't got adds everywhere

Still finding some links won't load up, could be because they haven't been attached properly.

It seems to be any link which was on the forum when it transferred across was stored in a different format to the one this software uses

Wow, where am I?
What did I just get sucked back into?

Welcome to all the new posters and those who have returned since the migration

Massive upgrade on previous incarnations.
Leading edge, proper GUI features too.

Esp the 'News From Elsewhere' - if you could tap into reliable, trustworthy ITK sources on X / agents / the local rumour mill (most often the richest vein), then JAnet would truly become the one-stop shop for all things Swans

After some feedback Ive taken the badge off the background - can I take feedback on whether that is better please.

Dark mode will be live tonight!

Massive upgrade on previous incarnations.
Leading edge, proper GUI features too.

Esp the 'News From Elsewhere' - if you could tap into reliable, trustworthy ITK sources on X / agents / the local rumour mill (most often the richest vein), then JAnet would truly become the one-stop shop for all things Swans
Are there such a thing as trustworthy ITK sources on Twitter?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back