• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welcome to JackArmy.net

Aha, yes it is
I had a feeling it was an ISP problem, I am sure there is a way to flush the dns, just by unplugging for 5 mins or so, over the years I have had this multiple times with IPTV.

Very Retro and back from the future.... or something like that anyway.

All the details should have migrated - some passwords may have failed along the way but if you request a reset then it should automatically send an email to your registered email address. If nothing comes through then email me at admin@jackarmy.net

It’s about time we were able to post vids on here Pip

What i think youre asking is can you embed videos as opposed to just posting the link to them

When I tried to embed a YouTube video I was told theres an error

Screenshot_20240123_102454_com.android.chrome.jpg

It seems to be working now, not sure why my first link was giving error messages

Instead of clicking on the little picture with the mountain and sun, you click the three dots next to it. The option to embed links as videos is in there

Dar, I just seen your Robin Zander thread from earlier and you successfully embedded a video in that so I dont know why youre asking how its done 😂

Edit... Are you actually wanting to upload videos that are saved on your phone? (like you can with images)

Mr Phil, could it be set so that clicking the banner directs to here https://jackarmy.net/forum/ rather than here? https://jackarmy.net/

I know we all have our own way of navigating the forum but for me this little change would make navigating much easier (1 click instead of 3 or 4)

Dar, I just seen your Robin Zander thread from earlier and you successfully embedded a video in that so I dont know why youre asking how its done 😂

Edit... Are you actually wanting to upload videos that are saved on your phone? (like you can with images)
Yes that’s it.

Those three clicks take ages mind... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But all amended

Good man. Otherwise a repetitive strain injury claim was heading your way 😂

This forum is head and shoulders above the last, which was head and shoulders above its last too. Nailed it 👍

Yes that’s it.

Its enabled but also has a maximum file limit of 8192Kb

Click the three dots next to the image and choose the camera sign with the + on it and select the file and upload.

Last edited:
Good man. Otherwise a repetitive strain injury claim was heading your way 😂

This forum is head and shoulders above the last, which was head and shoulders above its last too. Nailed it 👍
Only took about 10 years but got there !

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back