• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welsh Libraries and "Racist Buildings" ...

Was in the Old Inn Penllergaer about 8 years ago, on the menu as a starter was "blanchbait". When the lady came over to our table to take our order I asked her what blanchbaite was? She looked embarrassed and explained it was in fact Whitebaite but the brewery had decided it could be a problem "going forward".
She also pointed to "Welsh Beef Curry" on the menu and explained it used to be Welsh Black Beef Curry until the shake-up.
Bonkers...

Was in the Old Inn Penllergaer about 8 years ago, on the menu as a starter was "blanchbait". When the lady came over to our table to take our order I asked her what blanchbaite was? She looked embarrassed and explained it was in fact Whitebaite but the brewery had decided it could be a problem "going forward".
She also pointed to "Welsh Beef Curry" on the menu and explained it used to be Welsh Black Beef Curry until the shake-up.
Bonkers...
Is that because racists are too thick to speak French?

Is that because racists are too thick to speak French?
Most racist are too thick to tie a shoelace in fairness...
And Peggy, if your inferring I'm racist in any way I'd consider looking at your post 👍

Last edited:
I'll have your mansion in Spain off you if you don't retract your post, butt 😡
Fight! Fight! Fight!
500_F_104725410_fhKbfKwkntacqdD4DCb6z2PerX17gRjB.jpg

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members