• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

West Brom and Whittaker, Burnley and Obafemi – transfer window latest

3swan said:
What's the chances of Whittaker being an unused sub on Saturday. Sending out a message to Rangers etc that they need to up their offer as he's in our plans.

We don't play again till after the window closes.

Thought he could only be registered with two clubs in any given season, did we register him before his Loan to Plymouth if yes, we can't register him again,??

To be named in Saturdays squad he would have to be registered ?

I don't know how it all works TBH.

Niigata Jack said:
Thought he could only be registered with two clubs in any given season, did we register him before his Loan to Plymouth if yes, we can't register him again,??

Niigata Jack said:

Registered with 3 but can only play for 2,

Niigata Jack said:

That would mean clubs couldn't recall and play their loanees.

Risc said:
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1616048910342180864?s=20&t=WIjSkFzPQjJ9QOVCsLy4Sg

I thought he cost £750k from Derby?

monmouth said:
That would mean clubs couldn't recall and play their loanees.

Can be registered 3 times but only play for 2 clubs, so if he players Saturday he can't go anywhere, until Summer, if he doesn't come off bench, then he will be able to go, 3 Swan just posted that.

Burnley in for another striker, Whittaker reportedly to be involved Sunday (although I very much doubt it), and Pato now posting him in Swans gear, we could be going with what we have for rest of season.

Need to get them all in the squad with as little drama as possible, can’t go the season relying on only Cullen and Piroe.

I think maybe we’ve given up on Ogbene and will hope to have him on a pre contract agreement for the summer, keep Whittaker to soften the blow.

I see Obafemi commented on Patersons post, proper wind up tools these two are fair play.

Niigata Jack said:
Can be registered 3 times but only play for 2 clubs, so if he players Saturday he can't go anywhere, until Summer, if he doesn't come off bench, then he will be able to go, 3 Swan just posted that.

Oh, I'm with you now, we can't sell. I doubt he'll be playing on Saturday unless we no longer want to sell, which is pretty inconcievable.

Risc said:
Burnley in for another striker, Whittaker reportedly to be involved Sunday (although I very much doubt it), and Pato now posting him in Swans gear, we could be going with what we have for rest of season.

Need to get them all in the squad with as little drama as possible, can’t go the season relying on only Cullen and Piroe.

Another mess if that's the case, how much they going to give their all for us when they want away and we want them away

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Another mess if that's the case, how much they going to give their all for us when they want away and we want them away

Well to be fair just read Nixon saying they still want two strikers, so Oba could still be wanted.

Burnley have now agreed a 7M deal for another striker… looks like no takers for Michael.

Swansea93 said:
Burnley have now agreed a 7M deal for another striker… looks like no takers for Michael.

Which is a dreadful outcome for us all round

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back