• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

West Ham Interested in Swansea City’s “Bellingham”

Ah right it didn’t load for me when I opened the thread. But read something on Twitter that they were one of several prem clubs meant to be after him
My fault matey, in my excitement reading about our next mega money product off the block I forgot to attach the link to the thread 😒

Their scouts will probably have seen some of his effective performances for the U21’s and when played in his natural position. If he’s good enough to have West Ham invest in him as a DM for the future then we shouldn’t be playing him on the flanks, which frankly doesn’t work.

I thought he looked outstanding against Preston, and posted on here he was a rising star who would be attracting Premiership interest soon.
Then against Cardiff and WBA he was shyte, and I thought I'd have to eat my words. We'll see.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back