• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

West Ham Interested in Swansea City’s “Bellingham”

Their scouts will probably have seen some of his effective performances for the U21’s and when played in his natural position. If he’s good enough to have West Ham invest in him as a DM for the future then we shouldn’t be playing him on the flanks, which frankly doesn’t work.
He really does need to be played in his natural position, otherwise we will never find out how good he will become.

The next Bellingham? By Christ they are smoking some serious shit up there

Talking up his 2 goals in 5 games for the club, no mention that one was against a low league side and the other literally came off his arse when another player took a shot towards goal :ROFLMAO:

Anything over double figures and I will pay for a taxi for him to London myself!

There are some looneys on twitter. You should know that by now. Anything for engagement. Like pretending a youth player, who's done absolutely fk all so far, is sought after by such and such club.

I mean, he does look like him a bit. Put him in a Real kit for Halloween and he'd get some thumbs up.

As for playing ability, well...time will tell.

This kid is good and has the potential to get better. Play him in his natural position before we ruin him and he seeks pastures new.
But I guess that’s the new Swansea Way!

This kid is good and has the potential to get better. Play him in his natural position before we ruin him and he seeks pastures new.
But I guess that’s the new Swansea Way!
So in conclusion, if Andy Coleman has half a brain he will insist on Williams playing him in his preferred position so he will shine in the shop window and gain the club much needed financial income.

On the other hand that’s likely to upset Captain Fantastic Grimes so it will likely never happen.

Franco with “Bellingham” in Centre mid might be an exciting prospect to savour

So in conclusion, if Andy Coleman has half a brain he will insist on Williams playing him in his preferred position so he will shine in the shop window and gain the club much needed financial income.

On the other hand that’s likely to upset Captain Fantastic Grimes so it will likely never happen.

Last thing any football club needs is the chairman/owner telling the manager where to play players.

If Abdulai is Bellingham, then i'm Zidane.

Last thing any football club needs is the chairman/owner telling the manager where to play players.
When almost everyone can see it’s the right thing to do? Do we just allow the manager to destroy saleable assets? We have a disturbing recent history of this.

Yes, almost as bad as the fans telling him where he's going wrong, after all, what the feck do we know? 🙄

When almost everyone can see it’s the right thing to do? Do we just allow the manager to destroy saleable assets? We have a disturbing recent history of this.
Intereference from the chairman on team selection never ends well.

Manager needs to be left alone to do the job he is paid for. If it doesn't work the manager gets removed.

Not sure playing a player out of position for a shirt period of time destroys them. The worry for me is if players are still being played out of position instead of those bought to fill said position.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back