• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What a beautiful Sunday

Last one from me lads, this goes out to Pencoedwank over the dark side.
Forever in our shadow, you butchers apron loving BIG GIRLS BLOUSE 💚🍀🇨🇮🫶

Last edited:
Well done Jaxs, I watched the first half, and I don't think I have watched Celtic for a good few years, but was pretty astonished at how good they are, very pleasing on the eye for a neutral.

Just one more then, I was there up the granite city the day #broony 🙏💚 THIS IS THE DAY THAT WE WIN AWAY 🏆

Just one more then, I was there up the granite city the day #broony 🙏💚 THIS IS THE DAY THAT WE WIN AWAY 🏆

I like that chant, so easy even I could follow it. But no great, that's what it's all about, fantastic following. What a buzz to be there. Looking at todays performance jaxxs, they will walk that league, shame they can't be introduced to the English league, from only first half watching, I would say they are top championship quality to premier league quality.. Wasted up there in the Scots league.

Zippy quick football, is what we all like.

I like that chant, so easy even I could follow it. But no great, that's what it's all about, fantastic following. What a buzz to be there. Looking at todays performance jaxxs, they will walk that league, shame they can't be introduced to the English league, from only first half watching, I would say they are top championship quality to premier league quality.. Wasted up there in the Scots league.

Zippy quick football, is what we all like.
Played well today in fairness, cut the currant buns open at will.
Best squad since 2002 under Martin O'Neil but still a long way from competing in the CL.
Brendan has got his targets in this window so that's something.
Best wishes to Matt O'Riley and hopefully a recovery in the New Year btw.
The lad that took him out should be removed from the game the thug.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back