• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What a beautiful Sunday

Hope your having a beautiful Sunday troops 💚🍀

Looking a bit Gloomy here at the moment, yesterday started off nice but it soon changed once we arrived up at the Bay yesterday afternoon, wind got up and that with the cloud cover it got a bit chilly.

Looking a bit Gloomy here at the moment, yesterday started off nice but it soon changed once we arrived up at the Bay yesterday afternoon, wind got up and that with the cloud cover it got a bit chilly.
I just ventured out and it’s pretty warm today, despite the cloud.

Get yourself up to O'Neills St Mary's street Max, the Celtic supporters club runs from there, it could be lively 😀

Get yourself up to O'Neills St Mary's street Max, the Celtic supporters club runs from there, it could be lively 😀
We're home now, I was going to Hereford originally, Mrs took youngest up to his respite place on Friday and one of his meds didn't have the correct label on the bottle so we had to go up there to take another bottle with correct label on it, we got up there lat got caught up in with the hoards of Blue turds going to game, respite home is at back of their away end,
My eldest has been prescribed new meds for his condition and he had a bit of a reaction to them on Friday Mrs phoned 111 and they made an appointment at 10am yesterday with out of hours Doctor, which made us late leaving for Cardiff.

We're home now, I was going to Hereford originally, Mrs took youngest up to his respite place on Friday and one of his meds didn't have the correct label on the bottle so we had to go up there to take another bottle with correct label on it, we got up there lat got caught up in with the hoards of Blue turds going to game, respite home is at back of their away end,
My eldest has been prescribed new meds for his condition and he had a bit of a reaction to them on Friday Mrs phoned 111 and they made an appointment at 10am yesterday with out of hours Doctor, which made us late leaving for Cardiff.
Ahhh sounds like you've had a testing couple of days, kick back now and try to relax 🫶

Ahhh sounds like you've had a testing couple of days, kick back now and try to relax 🫶
Wasn't to bad, nice relax up on the bay, expensive day though Peroni £6.30 a pint dearer is some places starving greedy feckers.

Wasn't to bad, nice relax up on the bay, expensive day though Peroni £6.30 a pint dearer is some places starving greedy feckers.
Funnily enough it's £6.25 for a pint of Peroni in the Uplands Tav, I like sitting outside the Tavs on a nice day but it's absolutely honking inside...

Funnily enough it's £6.25 for a pint of Peroni in the Uplands Tav, I like sitting outside the Tavs on a nice day but it's absolutely honking inside...
It was worth the cost just to see the views some views were stunning:love:

Back to the grind tomorrow for me.
Me too fella.
The older you get the quicker the weekend goes init 😒
Hope the lad gets his meds corrected properly and you and the trouble and strife get a more peaceful weekend next week 🫶

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back