• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What a great start to this new board

waynekerr55 said:
The.Taz said:
waynekerr55 said:
The.Taz said:
Jackfath said:
I wonder what Lord Bony would have made of all this nonsense being posted.

What a shame.

What nonsense ?

Are you talking about the rubbish spouted by the losers who cannot accept the Brexit vote, the ones who want Shemima Begum back in the country free as a bird or is some other type of nonsense?

Happy with Russian collusion then, comrade?

Firstly they put Dominic Grieve in charge of investigating that, one of the biggest remoaners on the planet and he has now come to the conclusion that there was no Russian interference.

Secondly, the KGB did not come around my house to influence or threaten me to vote leave, I decided how to vote all by myself

Thirdly, did you ever once stop to think that it was simply a case that the majority of the British public just wanted rid of the EU ? After all the EU produces nothing, sells nothing and makes no profit. It does however tax us on our labour and bleeds countries of money, pride, nationhood and independence. Just like the clubs owners the EU is a worthless parasite and we will flourish out of it. Nissan was just the start

I thought you’d have sussed that out Mr Kerr

An interesting take. You realise they found no evidence as it was never tasked with finding it?

We now have less oversight than we did. How exactly will we flourish out of it with extra red tape? We won't even be able to get lorries in and out of the EU

Merkel won’t allow that, she will have intense pressure out on her by the German car manufacturers just for starters to ensure a good trade deal. I don’t believe even the staunchest of leave voters want a no deal as trade is obviously a good thing and no one objects to that. But now with May out of the way the EU know we now mean business and we hold the trump cards and won’t be bullied. If we leave with a no deal on 31st Dec it won’t be very long before the phone rings and they’ll be offering us whatever deal we want. Personally I don’t think it will come to that and they’ll fold probably early December

The.Taz said:
waynekerr55 said:
The.Taz said:
waynekerr55 said:
The.Taz said:
Jackfath said:

What a shame.

What nonsense ?

Are you talking about the rubbish spouted by the losers who cannot accept the Brexit vote, the ones who want Shemima Begum back in the country free as a bird or is some other type of nonsense?

Firstly they put Dominic Grieve in charge of investigating that, one of the biggest remoaners on the planet and he has now come to the conclusion that there was no Russian interference.

Secondly, the KGB did not come around my house to influence or threaten me to vote leave, I decided how to vote all by myself

Thirdly, did you ever once stop to think that it was simply a case that the majority of the British public just wanted rid of the EU ? After all the EU produces nothing, sells nothing and makes no profit. It does however tax us on our labour and bleeds countries of money, pride, nationhood and independence. Just like the clubs owners the EU is a worthless parasite and we will flourish out of it. Nissan was just the start

An interesting take. You realise they found no evidence as it was never tasked with finding it?

We now have less oversight than we did. How exactly will we flourish out of it with extra red tape? We won't even be able to get lorries in and out of the EU

Merkel won’t allow that, she will have intense pressure out on her by the German car manufacturers just for starters to ensure a good trade deal. I don’t believe even the staunchest of leave voters want a no deal as trade is obviously a good thing and no one objects to that. But now with May out of the way the EU know we now mean business and we hold the trump cards and won’t be bullied. If we leave with a no deal on 31st Dec it won’t be very long before the phone rings and they’ll be offering us whatever deal we want. Personally I don’t think it will come to that and they’ll fold probably early December

I hope you're right Taz.

waynekerr55 said:
The.Taz said:
waynekerr55 said:
The.Taz said:
waynekerr55 said:
The.Taz said:
Jackfath said:

What a shame.

What nonsense ?

I hope you're right Taz.

Fingers crossed buddy

Best_loser said:
Neath_Jack said:
It has been taken off the board previously.

Ironically enough, it was a relative of a poster who is coming under fire at the moment. He went around to another posters house to bash him up.

If said relative rejoined this forum, there would be more than a few arseholes dropping out.

I'm still waiting for a massive bust up on the bird feeding thread

Just a matter of time

Innit, someone's bound to make a Tit of themselves ;)

Professor said:
Jackfath said:

What a shame.

Yes Fath. I apologise for losing my rag and being part of a cycle of idiocy.

You didn't did you? Things must be bad. I'm largely giving this place a miss now except on match day, as it's full of the same old arguments, some of those are turning pretty ugly and I can't get on with the new (old) design.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Professor said:
Yes Fath. I apologise for losing my rag and being part of a cycle of idiocy.

You didn't did you? Things must be bad. I'm largely giving this place a miss now except on match day, as it's full of the same old arguments, some of those are turning pretty ugly and I can't get on with the new (old) design.

Again I can only apologise. Have too much work to do to be arguing in an endless cycle of minutiae and interpretation.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back